Halloween Stream

OLDFARTGAMBLER

Good stream tonight (31/10) as always Will....great content and costume but a pity about the poor return/big loss.
I hope this helps to underscore the fact that you simply don't win every time!

In other news though, I was a bit surprised with the chat tonight and I would urge everyone to be KIND to one another. Sadly you don't know what people are facing in life and it costs nothing to be nice. We have a strong community and lets try to support everyone as best we can (Mods included).

Peace and love - OLDFARTGAMBLER

Scott truthfully I’m just beyond sick of the chat in general, and I know Will feels the same. This is an 18+ stream, and it’s supposed to be a group of adults. Quite frankly some nights it feels like a chat full of children, and it’s usually the result of a few people. You are one of them. All due respect, no one cares about your opinion to the extent that you choose to share it. I see you in the stream every week trying to start arguments, or sharing opinions that you know most people will not agree with, and you will share them repeatedly until you get a reaction. Along with this you consistently butt into other people’s conversations trying to tell them how they should conduct themselves, and you are clearly very sensitive - which is fine, but you should understand not everyone is like you and respect the boundaries of conversations that don’t involve you. An obvious example would be tonight when you accused people in the chat of ‘attacking’ someone, because they disagreed. If you aren’t prepared to have an opinion disagreed with, you shouldn’t share it. It’s really draining and becoming tedious to deal with.

You're free to stay in the chat and you’re free to engage with whoever you want but if you continue to try and goad people into an argument and spend 99% of your time disagreeing with people to get a reaction you will just be removed, along with anyone else exhibiting the same behaviour - it’s become too frequent to have nights like tonight and it’s not fair on the people that do watch and engage to have fun and switch off from the annoyances of daily life. They don’t deserve to then deal with annoyances from people they don’t even know.

As for your repeated comments about moderators being unkind or anything else you’ve said tonight or recently - there’s a lot you don’t see. Tonight the moderators timed someone out who was being rude, and you didn’t see why because the comment was held for approval based on the words within it, meaning you never saw it. You then sat agreeing with people who claimed that person deserved an apology. It really isn’t that serious. It’s a live stream chat. A moderator isn’t a paying job. It’s just people who are able to make it for most of the streams and who understand what’s acceptable and what’s not. They don’t enjoy timing people out, especially not when they get abuse after - which in and of itself is absurd. It doesn’t need to become a huge discussion every week just because someone’s name is highlighted in blue - they don’t get a job evaluation done. If you’ve got a serious problem with a moderator, email Will and I’m sure if it is a problem he will handle it.

Everyone who watches the live streams does it for fun. If you want to have arguments, disagreements, character assassination or poignant discussions bring it to the forum, where we also have private messaging available. Leave it out of the streams where 1,000+ people also have to read it.

If you’ve got any problems with my response tonight you’re free to email [email protected] or message @Hideous on here.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Yeesss! 1

Sorry that you feel that way Chloe - apologies if you have been offended by any of my opinions or comments personally. This was never an intention of mine when chatting -I have always simply enjoyed reading, listening and replying to others while being entertained with slot streaming. (Indeed, I actually thought we always shared some good jokes with one another too but maybe this was misread/misunderstood in the online setting).

Good luck with the future live-streams and I hope yourself, Will and 2Jags are able to strike a balance with the live chat mixed with Will's top class entertainment!

OLDFARTGAMBLER

Well this is my first ever post.  Only joined the forum earlier tonight. Been watching streams a while and tbh it was a storm in a teacup. I understand lines need to be drawn but seriously, it would take a hell of a lot more to offend me than anything that was said live tonight. Just to confirm I liked the stream as in I gave it a thumbs up😎 Shame about the loss though. 

• Happy 1

We have had jokes and I’m fairly laid back about most of what goes on in the chat so don’t think I’m personally attacking you or anything like that @OLDFARTGAMBLER. More often than not it’s the fallout from a situation causes more disruption than the situation itself which is where I normally have to start to care or else people complain. Like I said, you’re free to stick around - just be mindful of being disruptive. Sometimes the best conversations are the more pointless ones, I don’t think people really want deep discussions during a live stream, and it’s better to keep things fairly light hearted.  

• Like 1