£1000 Cluster Tumble Tournament - FREE to Enter!

Chloe

Cluster Tumble FREE TO ENTER Tournament

We are teaming up with Relax Gaming and inviting you all to enter a tournament on their new game Cluster Tumble, with £1000 worth of Amazon Vouchers to be won! With two free spin features on offer, Cluster Tumble is highly volatile - enhanced with a Cluster Pays mechanic, a fixed RTP of 96.40%, and wins up to 20,000x bet.

To enter this tournament, click the 'Play Now' button below and enter your name and your Hideous Slots Forum username. After entering your information, click 'Play' and you'll be given 150 Spins to play through - completely free.

6.png.95fcc1719bd20c542a06d59844e5d8f3.png

Once you've completed your 150 Spins, your score will be recorded in the Leaderboard. Spins will end after 150, and the Score will be automatically added to the Leaderboard.

This tournament will begin at 16:00 GMT Wednesday 3rd November 2021 and will end at 23:59 GMT Saturday 6th November 2021.

Prizes available are:

• 1st Place: £400 Amazon Voucher
  • 2nd Place: £250 Amazon Voucher
  • 3rd Place: £150 Amazon Voucher
  • Randomly Chosen: 4 x £50 Amazon Voucher

Winners will be announced on Monday 8th November 2021, and vouchers will be credited over the following week.

How to Enter:

• Click the 'Play Now' button below to take part in the Tournament.
  • Enter your name and your Hideous Slots Forum username.
  • Click 'Play'.
  • Play through 150 Free Spins.
  • Return to the Leaderboard or close the window.
  • The Leaderboard will display the top 30 scores.

Only ONE ENTRY is permitted per person. Any user who enters the tournament more than once will be disqualified.

5.png.df6f95140fbc88420c51bad8caecc5f1.png

Terms and Conditions:

• 18+.
  • One prize per person.
  • GDPR related to this tournament is accepted upon entry. Names and other personal information are used for competition purposes only.
  • Tournament on Cluster Tumble Video Slot (by Relax Gaming).
  • Tournament runs strictly between 16:00 GMT on 3rd November until 23:59 GMT on 6th November.
  • Players must be registered on Hideous Slots forum with the username used to play in order to claim a prize.
  • This promotion is subject to change with no notice.
  • Love 1

• Chloe featured this topic
  • Chloe pinned this topic

This link should be fixed now. If anyone is still having problems playing through the 150 free spins please send me a message. If your score isn’t showing on the leaderboard it’s to be expected - only the top 30 will show so unless you’ve scored higher than one of those it wont show. 

• Chloe unfeatured and unpinned this topic
On 11/9/2021 at 4:36 PM, Chloe said:

Hi everyone - this competition was running across more than just our own forum, but we did have 2 of our members won out of the first 3 prizes:

• @Mattyclark came in 2nd place, winning a £250 Amazon Voucher
  • @JessT05 came in 3rd place, winning a £150 Amazon Voucher 

Then we had 2 members won in the 4 prize random draw:

Congratulations! Relax will contact you directly to arrange the prize. The email address provided to Relax will be the email address you've signed up to the forum with, so please keep an eye on that inbox. Vouchers will be credited over the next 7 days, so please allow this time for them to contact you.

Wow! I’ve just found my email and initially figured it was one of those spam email tricksters till I read it in detail.

Thank you so much to the team here and also Relax gaming (my most addictive provider, tower tumble being my ‘go to’ game).

• Love 1