New Video theme idea

hideki1991

Hi everyone 

I'm here to share my idea for Will videos 

I would like to see Will making live stream playing games from "New" category only.

What you guys think about it ? i mean ones a month stream like this could be super entertaining as lots of games Will play on live streams are that same as the one he plays on other live stream,  lots of people will enjoy some new games and it would be nice change to see a lot of different slots.

I think that would be interesting. I think new games pay better at first and then get turned down as they become popular. I think a good example of this is Reel King Megaways. When you got the extra spins bonus at first you regularly got a multiplier bonus, now its virtually non existent. 

image.png.5adb18cc30dab44a8407ebbab419745f.png

• Love 1

4 hours ago, Batters61 said:

I think that would be interesting. I think new games pay better at first and then get turned down as they become popular. I think a good example of this is Reel King Megaways. When you got the extra spins bonus at first you regularly got a multiplier bonus, now its virtually non existent. 

image.png.5adb18cc30dab44a8407ebbab419745f.png

You looked back at my very first 5 on 5 at 5? Thst was on ReelKing Megaways. 

As for this idea... 🤔

What would the format be? 

Will it could be one of  Wednesday live stream ones  a month or one of bonus hunt Fridays , it would  be nice to see games on live stream and even make any new features when you ask people to choose a games from the new category that you would show on the screen or even pick up few yourself and do voting on them , i quess it will help get new people in to a channel as new games are the one people are curious about. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/23/2021 at 10:39 PM, Hideous said:

You looked back at my very first 5 on 5 at 5? Thst was on ReelKing Megaways. 

As for this idea... 🤔

What would the format be? 

My only sample regarding Reel King MW is that when getting bonus and the retrig I regularly got a multiplier increase, I haven't seen one for months and months. As Hideki1991 said just a wander through new games, and then go back and play the same game 3 or 6 months later. I know that its not really representative of anything, it might just be interesting.