Goonies return

Joe1888

I recently played goonies return, i got water slide to riches and made it to big money and it said i had the basic £40 win for reaching the end im sure, i got skeleton free spins as my prize and won nothing at all and it ended but i had no £40 i basically reached the end to big money on £1 stake and walked away with f all, is this normal? 

This sucks and it's brutal to even program a game to give a bonus, then upgrade and still pay 0x, but it's how those bonuses work. If you get one of the other bonuses and trigger another feature at the end you get to keep the return of both, but with the chase bonuses if you reach the end you don't get the final stepping stone prize too, you upgrade and get something different. It's the same on Rick and Morty: Wubba Lubba Dub Dub - if you reach Big Money on the Rick Rattle and Roll Bonus Chase you just get given whatever the final part awards even if it's a cash prize, because the bonus is designed that you get the final prize you land on, you don't collect each one you pass along the way. Sorry!

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...