Happy Christmas 2021

Chloe

Hi everyone, I can't believe it's only a few days until Christmas! I know some of you will be more excited than others - the past 18 months have been some of the hardest and most uncertain we've ever faced. All my love to anyone who is struggling with loss, loneliness or any sadness. If you ever need someone to talk to you can always send a message to myself or Will, or post on our forum/Discord - we have a great community here, made up of some incredibly kind people, many of whom have faced their own hard times. Alternatively, if you feel you need professional help please reach out to one of the resources that I will post below.

Thank you to everyone who has supported Hideous Slots over the past year. It doesn't matter whether you've signed up through links, watched videos, commented, liked, gotten involved on the Forum, or followed on Twitter - it is all support and we appreciate each and every one of you. To those that get involved in the Live Chat during streams, a special thank you from me - the atmosphere is very enjoyable and I often find myself laughing for most of the stream.

Please also take this time to consider your gambling habits, and Take Time to Think - are you staying within your means, are you in control, and are you enjoying yourself? If not, it may be time to consider a time out, or a longer and more permanent exclusion. Visit BeGambleAware.org or GAMSTOP for more information.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and New Year, regardless of your plans. To anyone isolating due to COVID - I'm sorry, and I hope you get to have your own celebration when you're feeling better 🎉

Stay safe, and I'll see you all in the chat soon!

Chloe x

• Mind provide advice and support to empower anyone experiencing a mental health problem.
  • Anxiety UK provide support to those affected by Anxiety, Stress and Anxiety Based Depression.
  • CALM (Campaign Against Living Miserably) is leading the movement against male suicide.
  • Samaritans make sure there's always someone to talk to - 24/7, 365 days a year.
  • Cruse Bereavement Support recognise that grief can be overwhelming - you don't have to deal with it alone.

If anyone else can recommend a great charity, please post it below.

• Love 3

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope Will and Chloe have a great time and everyone else that contributes to the Hideous community. How about throwing open the super chat on tonight’s stream so those that would like to can sling across the price of a brew or a mince pie 🎄

• Chloe unfeatured this topic