Giveaways General Information

Chloe

Just a quick post to let everyone know that no matter what Giveaway is ever running on the site you will never be asked to provide any Personal Financial Information such as your card details, or asked to make a payment in advance. You may, of course, be asked for an account number and sort code if you have won a cash prize, but you can always opt to have this paid to PayPal or Skrill if you feel more comfortable. 

If you ever receive a message or an email from someone impersonating a member of this site, or an administrator, asking for financial information or asking you to send them a payment please let an administrator know as soon as possible, and always be careful with the information you provide.

If in doubt, or you feel you have received something suspicious, you can respond underneath this message and an administrator will get back to you to confirm. Always remember you can click on someones profile to check their Group (Administrator, Moderator, Member).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2021 at 9:04 PM, Chloe said:

Hey Tom! No they didn't get your address, can you send it as a private message on the forum to Will or 2Jags please?

This would be the same for me but sure Will said he has sent them out the other week but a didn’t receive mine  

12 hours ago, Chloe said:

@Colin m I checked with Will, because he's in Ireland it was costing a fortune to send the prizes out individually to everyone, so he posted them all at once to @2Jags last week, and then 2Jags is posting them on, but yours is definitely in there!

Ok thanks for checking that out Chloe look forward to receiving it 😁

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Can only echo Chloe 100% working for a bank I unfortunately see impersonation of repeatable companies/businesses all to often to gain access to a persons card details, online banking login details etc. Whatever it is guys if In doubt contact the company / person directly via a method you’ve used in the past. 👍👍