Bonanza Megapays

Raisin bollok

I had a few goes on this and bonused normally each time. Nothing decent . Just had a 5 scatter on it and it paid £3.57 😑.I was wondering how often does the megapays feature trigger. I keep getting one letter away. Just wondered if anyone has given this a good go and how you got on. I have been playing the original quite a bit recently and really loving it. Lots of 5 scatters but no 6 yet. I don't think it really matters anyway. 

Took me a really long time to get it when it was on demo and I was trying to get screenshots for the review! It can trigger and give nothing with the Megapays feature though, so I guess not getting it for a while is better than getting it and getting nothing 😂

• Love 1

I gave this a go last night and got a normal bonus 2nd or 3rd spin. 60 odd quid. Musnt grumble . Nice early withdrawal on casumo. They processed it but then asked for documents. I have 5 days to comply. I joined them last year and have done several transactions. Been doing well on there recently . Now they want docs. I don't mind sending driving license and address but I aint sending bank statements. Thats a step too far . I know low stakes slots had issues with them. I really like their site tbf. Hope it doesn't get all lionel