Help with a issue

Jason wanless

Morning mate just want to start by saying love the video Literally watch all the time but don’t go in chat. I was looking for some advice, my brother was playing on coral the new Stargate game at £5 a spin when he got to level 5 and it gave him expanding reels which gave him a lot of 9’s all the way across and kings to reel 3/4. With big megaways at this point but then it froze at that point and didn’t show the win. Looking at the picture he has so many chance to get a bonus as that win would of taken Him to level 6 with lots of outs. He had messaged them and they have come back saying no problem there end, then today logged in and they have given him his £5 stake back. But he had £18 win for the build up to level 5 plus what ever a lot of 9’s all the way Across and kings would pay. Any help or advice would be appreciated. Regards jason

Unfortunately there won't be anything he can do - we had someone before who got a bonus on a game, the game froze, the bonus timed out, and he never received any winnings . It usually falls under that generic term of 'machine malfunction voids all wins', which is why they've returned the stake back, although I know it's annoying since he knows he won at least £18. I know that's not what you want to hear, and maybe @Hideous will offer different advice below, but usually there isn't anything that can be done - sorry.

11 hours ago, Jason wanless said:

Morning mate just want to start by saying love the video Literally watch all the time but don’t go in chat. I was looking for some advice, my brother was playing on coral the new Stargate game at £5 a spin when he got to level 5 and it gave him expanding reels which gave him a lot of 9’s all the way across and kings to reel 3/4. With big megaways at this point but then it froze at that point and didn’t show the win. Looking at the picture he has so many chance to get a bonus as that win would of taken Him to level 6 with lots of outs. He had messaged them and they have come back saying no problem there end, then today logged in and they have given him his £5 stake back. But he had £18 win for the build up to level 5 plus what ever a lot of 9’s all the way Across and kings would pay. Any help or advice would be appreciated. Regards jason

Had it in the past myself when it's froze and seen a big win but with it freezing wasn't sure if it was still moving and just caught the right combo.. Its a killer I know but I've also had it the other way around its froze with nothing and refreshed and it's hit a nice win.. Don't be disheartened  that's just the way of the gamble