What happened?

Kingy3841

Hi Will & Chloe

Thank you for everything and all the content you make for us, unfortunately there is a stupid video on YouTube from a nobody talking about your channel... Honestly people like that really should just concentrate on making their own content and leave other streamers alone

Again thank you x

11 hours ago, KawaiiEconomics said:

Youtube and Twitch now have auto things where if your chat is getting flooded with the same word it will shut it down. 

Surely that can’t be the case? Loads of steamers will have buzzwords, or sayings that everyone says at one time. Or something funny happens and everyone repeats the word.

to completely delete a channel in its entirety before any warning is a bit mad.  They must think some sort of gambling rule has been breached, I can only think it’s an incidental comment or wrong interpretation, or someone trolling and finding anything that could be taken wrongly and reporting.  But to completely delete a channel mid stream is just insane.

There are hundreds of gambling channels. Most of which gamble with massive sums on £200 spins, why target a relatively small channel that does £1-£10 at a stretch?

2 hours ago, Moral Turpitude said:

Dear sir,

myself and my sexy assassins brought down the most hated streamer on any platform last night. We will now ensure Twitch follows suit. 

kind regards,

AN INFORMED CONSENSUS.

Haha. Nice try. You probably found out two hours ago. Around the time you read the phrase “moral turpitude”

• Like 1

Just signed up for the form I really enjoy hideous content on you tube I have no idea why anyone would want to stop people from viewing.  Considering some of the con men and crap on you tube I can't see a ban lasting long at all 😁

• Hello 1

22 hours ago, MacLovin said:

Surely that can’t be the case? Loads of steamers will have buzzwords, or sayings that everyone says at one time. Or something funny happens and everyone repeats the word.

to completely delete a channel in its entirety before any warning is a bit mad.  They must think some sort of gambling rule has been breached, I can only think it’s an incidental comment or wrong interpretation, or someone trolling and finding anything that could be taken wrongly and reporting.  But to completely delete a channel mid stream is just insane.

There are hundreds of gambling channels. Most of which gamble with massive sums on £200 spins, why target a relatively small channel that does £1-£10 at a stretch?

No I mean the "type giveaway in the chat" I thought they'd stop doing this but there was an entire month where both twitch and youtube would automod a channel if the same word was being flooded in the chat by too many accounts. 

3 hours ago, KawaiiEconomics said:

No I mean the "type giveaway in the chat" I thought they'd stop doing this but there was an entire month where both twitch and youtube would automod a channel if the same word was being flooded in the chat by too many accounts. 

Ah that makes sense.  Still you would think it would end a live stream, maybe put a channel on hold, not delete the entire thing!

it’s mad, there’s been no swearing, nudity, racism, sexism, politics, infact Will consciously avoids even approaching those subjects to avoid being misinterpreted. So to take a channel down when no major violation has taken place just doesn’t make sense.  I hope he gets it sorted soon, and in the meantime continues on twitch which I signed up to on Friday.

14 hours ago, MacLovin said:

Ah that makes sense.  Still you would think it would end a live stream, maybe put a channel on hold, not delete the entire thing!

it’s mad, there’s been no swearing, nudity, racism, sexism, politics, infact Will consciously avoids even approaching those subjects to avoid being misinterpreted. So to take a channel down when no major violation has taken place just doesn’t make sense.  I hope he gets it sorted soon, and in the meantime continues on twitch which I signed up to on Friday.

I agree, It's insane. I've just seen it happen to a few channels before it was supposed to be sorted.