Wild Flower Merch

Chloe

Let us know what you think of Wild Flower for a chance to win some merch. Comment down below...

Edited to add: Tom Burford has already won a cap, and Nick Plater, Ratfox Cat and Charlie have won posters. They'll be honoured so no need for any of you to enter below.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Chloe said:

Let us know what you think of Wild Flower for a chance to win some merch. Comment down below...

Edited to add: Tom Burford has already won a cap, and Nick Plater, Ratfox Cat and Charlie have won posters. They'll be honoured so no need for any of you to enter below.

Looks awesomeness can go absolutely mental hop 1 win huge on it lol

BTG always pulls it out of the bag with their designs! Would argue some of the best game designs come from BTG games. Wild Flower is another. Love that it continues on the successful games DHV and Lil Devil. BTG are my favourite games to play when low stakes gambling (sensibly of course!)

It looks a very good game.  I like that it is holding the balance well.  I really dislike the games that just rinse you every spin, while you await a big win.

I think BTG have hit a very good one here, it'll be played for a long time, not unlike Lil Devil etc.