Wild Flower Merch

Chloe

37 minutes ago, newts1964 said:

Love the game format and had such a laugh at Nightbot today .....can I change my name to Charlie 

dam Newts now that was funny , its unusual as nightbot picked me once in all wills streams when suggesting slot, maybe it felt sorry for me lol

• Spicy 1

50 minutes ago, Chloe said:

Let us know what you think of Wild Flower for a chance to win some merch. Comment down below...

Edited to add: Tom Burford has already won a cap, and Nick Plater, Ratfox Cat and Charlie have won posters. They'll be honoured so no need for any of you to enter below.

Dam Chloe that was funny ,wills face was a picture twice ok 3 times wtf and then 4times lmfao

23 hours ago, Chloe said:

Let us know what you think of Wild Flower for a chance to win some merch. Comment down below...

Edited to add: Tom Burford has already won a cap, and Nick Plater, Ratfox Cat and Charlie have won posters. They'll be honoured so no need for any of you to enter below.

liked the game but couodnt take my eyes off will playing with his hair all stream,, loool 

• Haha 1

• Chloe locked and unfeatured this topic

This topic is now locked guys so no more replies will be allowed. We've got the Best of Giveaway which also closed today, so we'll get the merch winners drawn hopefully tomorrow night, but if not it'll be done on Sunday's Stream. Thanks everyone!

• Chloe unlocked this topic
I think wild flower is an excellent blend off the other 2 massive btg games we no what they are. I'm excited about exploring the 2 enhanced features hopefully getting some big multiplier wilds and build up the other side to 800x bring it on 🙂

Tried it out on 20p and won £50. I do wonder if the mega feature works on the heart stopper mechanic  just doesn’t show the hearts building. Should have been called Lil Red  but would have tripped over the UKGC appealing to children rules. Overall I really liked the game as it brings the best parts of my favourite games together in one very well put together slot