I think wills back on the tube

No they're always pretty vague whether they're giving good news or bad. They just said "After taking another look, we can confirm that your channel does not violate our Community Guidelines (...) To make this right, we've put your channel back up on YouTube."

At least it's back though 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

When you consider what other channels get away with it was bang out of order to take it down. Welcome back.

On a personal note it took me bloody ages to reactivate my twitch account and Im holding William Barnes personally responsible !! 🤣🤣 only jesting 🤣

Welcome back team Hideous ! ❤️

Just a suggestion?? But maybe it would be beneficial to do a short update before your next stream? Just to address the elephant in the room? And also so the chat doesn’t get clogged with all the same questions? I personally would like to see the next stream without Will having to explain everything and just enjoy the slots👍🏻

From a haters point of view, found that videos that people put up and the comments crowing about what happened to his channel pathetic and showed how pathetic they are, also from the rhetoric seemed more hate and envy than constructive anti-gambling views.

From a business point of view, glad hes got his channel back, after all the hard work hes put in and I do rate him for personality and entertainment value as one of the better slot streamers.

From someone who gambles and has at times gambled a lot, despite the fact I can afford it and I can see the negatives of gambling, watching the likes of Will, Kim, Rolla and a few other streamers does mean I dont gamble much now as Im entertained by the streamers.  Also most of the time the streamers of various genres not just gambling are a lot more interesting than the crap thats on tv.

8 hours ago, Chloe said:

Yes we got an email back from YouTube for the appeal to say they found the channel hasn’t broken any Community Guidelines. Happy Monday!

Just popped up on my YouTube that's my hight sorted 

Isn't it funny that the first night Haddzy goes live on YouTube is the same night Hideous gets closer down!! Pretty much exactly the same time as he goes live Hideous goes off!! Also the Haddzy logo is pretty much identical to Hideous!!! Sorry thought I would just start a conspiracy theory

Some people said there were far less subscribers too @High Voltage but as far as I know everything is showing okay on our end, so hopefully it’s just that it might take a couple of days for everything to return to normal? Not sure why it’s showing differently for some people though