Gaming Chair

Chloe

5 minutes ago, shabbird said:

That was my entry for the fav moment giveaway. 😂😂

I know i was rolling about his face after twice was like ok 3rd was wtf? 4th was aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh just too funny and thats what makes his streams brilliant entertainment for us all 

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Charlieace said:

I know i was rolling about his face after twice was like ok 3rd was wtf? 4th was aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh just too funny and thats what makes his streams brilliant entertainment for us all 

true.. that was Will from the early streaming days.. If things could go wrong, it would. 😂 What a great stream that was. 

• Happy 1

8 minutes ago, xinam82 said:

Never buy the first one you see! 🤣

I know! I can't buy something like that until i've read all the reviews, and properly decided which I think is best. Will is a 'Sponsored Ads' advertisers dream.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, 2Jags said:

I know! I can't buy something like that until i've read all the reviews, and properly decided which I think is best. Will is a 'Sponsored Ads' advertisers dream.

No wonder he’s giving it away! Didn’t even read the reviews!!

Firstly I do not want the chair 🤣

I did leave a comment on the channel but I just wanted to say that you must have been getting some grief to go into that much detail and as far as Bev and I are concerned it’s unwarranted.

we just enjoy the streams and will continue to do so as long as you put them out.

I can only assume that all this has come from the “Pragmatic bonus buy tribe” that are out there who are clearly fake !! 
You must be Getting tarred with the same brush I guess.

I don’t claim to understand affiliation but the last time I looked it’s an individuals choice to sign up through your links and play.If you don’t want to do it don’t !! 

Geez what a cuffuffle 🤦‍♂️🤣👍 

• Love 2

@richandbev I laughed at your comment about driving to the cash machine in the middle of the night 😂 what people don’t understand though is Will is like a bat, he goes to sleep at 5 and gets up at 3 - this is the earliest he’s been up all year! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Charlieace said:

Just Wondered if i am allowed to enter lol after winning 432 posters (2 jags quote ) on Wednesday .

No. You are banned from not only any further competitions here, but anywhere, galactically, ever. Even when you are dead and gone, still no.

• Love 1

Will you crack me up your streams are like a laurel and hardy skit lol anyway your amazing and the video today as much as we all appreciate your honesty you didnt need to make this video and should never need to prove yourself to anyone if people dont believe that your being honest and legit  then they obviously dont know you and dont deserve to be apart of the hideous family keep real dude x

• Happy 1
  • Love 1