Brian

Brian mc

Hey Brian, send an email to [email protected] and we'll get something sent to you. Please include your name, address, and size in case they send clothing, and let them know you don't have a mug as this is usually one of the first things we send. The people who post our merch went on holiday this morning for a week, but they'll respond and send something next week 🙂 

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Brian,

I'm sorry to dissapoint you, but in February I participated in the “60 second heist” Tournament and because I reached the semi-finals, Will said to send a email to: [email protected] and we will receive merch.
After 8 months of waiting I'm still drinking tea from a plastic cup and I don't know when Christmas is this year because I don't have a calendar.

You'd rather hit 50x on Legacy of Egypt than get something from Will.

@angoloco Did you get a response from [email protected] when you emailed? Did you follow up a few weeks later when nothing had arrived? If you didn't get a confirmation email, or you chose not to follow up, then I'm not sure why you're here complaining on the forum nine months later.

Will's mum handles the merch. She posts it out for us because posting from Ireland is a lot more expensive, and to be honest Will doesn't have the time, and I'm not always here to do it. We don't charge for any merch we give away, even when people have offered to pay, and most of it, like the mugs and calendars, is given away to anyone who asks - it doesn't need to be won. This means Will's mum gets a lot of emails (especially towards the beginning of the year where she has 100+ calendars to sort), and she does her best to accommodate everyone's request.

If you did follow up and were assured it was on the way, or due to be posted, then I can only apologise that your mug never arrived, and would be happy to arrange for a new one to be sent. If your email was just missed then I'm not going to apologise - it's jut a mug, and you could have emailed again.

Oh, and Christmas is 25th December.

On 10/27/2022 at 9:42 PM, angoloco said:

Hi Brian,

I'm sorry to dissapoint you, but in February I participated in the “60 second heist” Tournament and because I reached the semi-finals, Will said to send a email to: [email protected] and we will receive merch.
After 8 months of waiting I'm still drinking tea from a plastic cup and I don't know when Christmas is this year because I don't have a calendar.

I spoke to my mum this morning, logged into the Merch email address and there was no email from you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2022 at 9:42 PM, angoloco said:

Hi Brian,

I believe will is an honest streamer and man of his word. Il take my chances buddy 👍