Balance Withdrawal

Tim Pike

Hello anyone else having problems with Videoslots my account is blocked cant withdraw balance,

they are accusing me of money laundering it looks like. Have sent loads of information but they still ask for more which is now becoming I think too intrusive! 

I haven't had problems with them, but I know AML regulations in the UK are causing problems for a lot of players. I wouldn't take it personally, when they ask for an info they cite 'anti money laundering' but that's just because those regulations are the reason they ask everyone, I'm sure they aren't trying to specifically accuse you.

What have they asked you for? Proof of ID, address and payment method is normal at the early stages. Proof of wealth is a separate issue but also common, and with this you could be asked for up to 3 months of bank statements, or any proof of earning.

If you refuse to provide these things they should still allow you the withdrawal but will usually close your account, although I guess it depends on how much money we're talking about. How much is the balance?

6 hours ago, Chloe said:

I haven't had problems with them, but I know AML regulations in the UK are causing problems for a lot of players. I wouldn't take it personally, when they ask for an info they cite 'anti money laundering' but that's just because those regulations are the reason they ask everyone, I'm sure they aren't trying to specifically accuse you.

What have they asked you for? Proof of ID, address and payment method is normal at the early stages. Proof of wealth is a separate issue but also common, and with this you could be asked for up to 3 months of bank statements, or any proof of earning.

If you refuse to provide these things they should still allow you the withdrawal but will usually close your account, although I guess it depends on how much money we're talking about. How much is the balance?

£770.18 I have sent personal bank statements business bank statements and latest accounts and they are still asking for more feel like I am being scammed

It won't be a scam, but you could try asking them if it's possible for you to withdraw your remaining balance and close the account, and they should give you the money without sending any more documents but as I say, the account will be closed. As I understand it they can't withhold the money indefinitely if you don't provide the evidence they have asked for, especially if you have already tried to meet their demands.