Mr

jordysteve

Hi

I'm writing on this forum to make people aware of skyvegas slots (nothing to do with hideous or anything) and how they are conning their customers. I was playing big bass bonanza keeping it reel and was fortunate enough to get the 10000x the bet goldfish drop in and go into the net, 2 spins later the gold fisherman dropped in giving me the win of 10000x the bet 0.20 equating to £2000, unfortunately though after the bonus period ended, the system kicked me out and when I logged back in it showed it only gave me just over £100 not the win I should have won. I went through to skyvegas straight away and the first question they ask is do you have proof (always record your wins if you can) whilst I did try to take a screenshot of the final screen, as mentioned previously it kicked me out. When I looked at the screenshots they provided, it didnt even have a goldfish on the bonus and was 100% not the game I had just played, when I told them this and asked to look at my game through pragmatic replay (which virgin and ladbrokes allow you to do) they refused as they have the gaming history turned off. I contacted their complaints dept. A couple of days later and they sent me a link which was supposedly the game I had played, but it in no way shape or form was the game I played. After trying to gaslight me several times the complaints dept. Just cancelled my account and refused to engage with me after that, I've been to the gambling commission but they seem to be for the companies and not the customers as they said it might get looked into but possibly not. I have attached the recording of the link they sent and whilst it's not clear with the amounts being awarded and going into the net, look out for the disappearing symbols on the 1st and 9th frame. There are lots more inconsistencies with the link they've sent, with regards to fhe money going into the net ect. But the most noticeable are the symbols disappearing and reappearing. I have attached a clip to this for people to view if they like. 

I would like to emphasise this is just to make you aware of skyvegas and what they are doing and is in no way linked to anything that hideous is promoting or doing himself. 

https://youtube.com/shorts/y08lGQN3Ung?feature=share 

Hey - I can't see much detail in the short on YouTube as it's quite blurry so I can't really see what happened in the link they sent to you. Generally speaking, the UKGC or any licensing body will be more concerned with anything that they personally oversee - Terms and Conditions, KYC Procedures, Source of Wealth checks, things like that. Their website actually will tell you that they don't make decisions on any gambling related transactions. You'll have a different procedure to follow. You'll have dealt with the Customer Care team at Sky Vegas originally when you complained, but did you specifically ask to escalate it to their dedicated Complaints Team?

If not, you can click this link - https://support.skybet.com/s/article/Complaints-Procedure. You can send them an email at the complaints email listed in Section 4, providing the information it asks you to provide, if you haven't done this already. The UKGC allow them 8 weeks to respond to any complaints, but it rarely takes this long.

If you've done that already and still haven't found a resolution you're happy with you'll have to raise it to an Alternative Dispute Resolution service. These will be the people who deal with transactional complains like yours. The nominated ADR for Sky Vegas is IBAS (https://ibas-uk.com), who will act as an impartial third party. You can register for an account with them and submit your claim online. If you do this though you will have to agree to make no further contact with Sky Vegas or any other third party like the UKGC whilst IBAS look into it. There is also no guarantee they will agree to look into it, so it helps to provide thorough details.

Good luck!

4 hours ago, jordysteve said:

Hi

I'm writing on this forum to make people aware of skyvegas slots (nothing to do with hideous or anything) and how they are conning their customers. I was playing big bass bonanza keeping it reel and was fortunate enough to get the 10000x the bet goldfish drop in and go into the net, 2 spins later the gold fisherman dropped in giving me the win of 10000x the bet 0.20 equating to £2000, unfortunately though after the bonus period ended, the system kicked me out and when I logged back in it showed it only gave me just over £100 not the win I should have won. I went through to skyvegas straight away and the first question they ask is do you have proof (always record your wins if you can) whilst I did try to take a screenshot of the final screen, as mentioned previously it kicked me out. When I looked at the screenshots they provided, it didnt even have a goldfish on the bonus and was 100% not the game I had just played, when I told them this and asked to look at my game through pragmatic replay (which virgin and ladbrokes allow you to do) they refused as they have the gaming history turned off. I contacted their complaints dept. A couple of days later and they sent me a link which was supposedly the game I had played, but it in no way shape or form was the game I played. After trying to gaslight me several times the complaints dept. Just cancelled my account and refused to engage with me after that, I've been to the gambling commission but they seem to be for the companies and not the customers as they said it might get looked into but possibly not. I have attached the recording of the link they sent and whilst it's not clear with the amounts being awarded and going into the net, look out for the disappearing symbols on the 1st and 9th frame. There are lots more inconsistencies with the link they've sent, with regards to fhe money going into the net ect. But the most noticeable are the symbols disappearing and reappearing. I have attached a clip to this for people to view if they like. 

I would like to emphasise this is just to make you aware of skyvegas and what they are doing and is in no way linked to anything that hideous is promoting or doing himself. 

https://youtube.com/shorts/y08lGQN3Ung?feature=share 

Just so I’m 100% clear, the bonus you played showed you getting the Max Win, and the bonus ending because the Max Win had been reached? When the bonus ended, it logged you out so you were unable to get a screenshot, and when you logged back in your balance had gone up by £100, not £2000?

3 hours ago, Hideous said:

Just so I’m 100% clear, the bonus you played showed you getting the Max Win, and the bonus ending because the Max Win had been reached? When the bonus ended, it logged you out so you were unable to get a screenshot, and when you logged back in your balance had gone up by £100, not £2000?

Yeah, 100% I was fuming as you can imagine. I went on a couple of reviews of skyvegas and they had a similar issue, were Sky said unless they had actual proof they wouldn't entertain it. 

I asked them to look at the Pragmatic replay through my account and they refused. I play on ladbrokes and virgin slots and both of those sights not only have the info on their system but you can actually replay the bonus period. I'll see of I can attach the screenshot of how it should look if sky allowed a customer to review their wins.

The other screenshot is a screenshot of how my gameplay would of looked if the screenshots they gave me were genuine. That's why I'm trying to get it out their to record your wins when you can with skyvegas. I'm also hoping that other people come forward to advise them to contact the gambling commission so they can see this isn't just a one off, as I mentioned this was the second time they've done this, only this time I'm not letting them get away with it. Totally shocking I've spent grands on their site and to stitch me up as they did is criminal, not only just by sending doctored screenshots but just the principle of it.

Screenshot_20230303-015507.png

Image_2023-03-02_13-34-37.png

5 hours ago, Chloe said:

Hey - I can't see much detail in the short on YouTube as it's quite blurry so I can't really see what happened in the link they sent to you. Generally speaking, the UKGC or any licensing body will be more concerned with anything that they personally oversee - Terms and Conditions, KYC Procedures, Source of Wealth checks, things like that. Their website actually will tell you that they don't make decisions on any gambling related transactions. You'll have a different procedure to follow. You'll have dealt with the Customer Care team at Sky Vegas originally when you complained, but did you specifically ask to escalate it to their dedicated Complaints Team?

If not, you can click this link - https://support.skybet.com/s/article/Complaints-Procedure. You can send them an email at the complaints email listed in Section 4, providing the information it asks you to provide, if you haven't done this already. The UKGC allow them 8 weeks to respond to any complaints, but it rarely takes this long.

If you've done that already and still haven't found a resolution you're happy with you'll have to raise it to an Alternative Dispute Resolution service. These will be the people who deal with transactional complains like yours. The nominated ADR for Sky Vegas is IBAS (https://ibas-uk.com), who will act as an impartial third party. You can register for an account with them and submit your claim online. If you do this though you will have to agree to make no further contact with Sky Vegas or any other third party like the UKGC whilst IBAS look into it. There is also no guarantee they will agree to look into it, so it helps to provide thorough details.

Good luck!

Hi, thanks for the info. Sorry about the quality of the video, whilst i know the numbers are difficult to see the disappearing symbols is a shocker (screen 1 and 9 are the ones that you can see them disappearing and reappearing clearly) and just away for them to gaslight their customers, thats why i seriously recommend people record their game play with skyvegas. I messaged and spoke to the complaints executive (Richard) and he tried gaslighting me saying I didn't understand the game, they have put a £100 fish on the 3rd screen i think but it was 100% a 10000x goldfish. I even got an additional 3 fishermen after the gold fisherman which collects the money in the net but as you can see by the recording there isn't even a goldfish on their, so they weren't even trying to disguise the blantant con of kicking me out the system when the bonus ended. I have gone to ADR but I'm not holding my breath, as I'm sure they'll be scratching their heads because it's such a random thing to happen on a regulated site.

I have attached a couple of screenshots as how it should of looked, one of them was one that Richard sent trying to gaslight me, but as you'll notice the ones they sent originally look nothing like it.