New Merch on the way....

2Jags

So we’ve given away a fair few mugs and calendars over the last 18 months, as well as t-shirts, hoodies, posters, aprons, caps, a gaming chair, Amazon vouchers and cash. It’s now time to think about getting some more stuff to give away. Aside from houses, and luxury cars, what do you guys want to get? We can get Hideous Slots branded merchandise, as well as unbranded regular prizes to give out for the competitions. Please give me your inspiration! 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, 2Jags said:

So we’ve given away a fair few mugs and calendars over the last 18 months, as well as t-shirts, hoodies, posters, aprons, caps, a gaming chair, Amazon vouchers and cash. It’s now time to think about getting some more stuff to give away. Aside from houses, and luxury cars, what do you guys want to get? We can get Hideous Slots branded merchandise, as well as unbranded regular prizes to give out for the competitions. Please give me your inspiration! 

Signed naked polaroids of you & Will.

• Happy 1

15 hours ago, 2Jags said:

Fridge magnets Pens ,Shot Glasses, (Hideous and 2 jags Gnomes im sure people would buy those) , and maybe the odd Photo so i can keep the kids away from the Fire

• 1 month later...

Get someone to do 3d figure of you and Will 

Something like 

Will , sitting by the pc with slots on screen and You behind him with evil smile and money in hand 

Then get someone to print that using 3d printer and get it painted for you and give it as a top  of the top Giveaway 

There is a lot of people that can do 3d characters design cheap on

Www.fiverr.com