Cats

Jfh

6 hours ago, nakedfish1985 said:

Disappointed to be honest, thought this was going to be a post of cat pictures.

fresh kitten attached

B751F856-BECA-42BF-B9AB-B8174C2AA2A9.jpeg

Looks just like one of my cats though lots smaller mine weighs 7k hehe my  other over 5k both were abandoned at birth my wife found them now after 2 years firmly part of our family 

• Love 1

The stream you put together was very good full of wit laughter back hand slap a spicy meat ball and a nice profit well done very enjoyable stream 

though was expecting different cats symbols instead of the usual 10 J QK A why can’t they make it more with different cats tigers leopards lynx and maybe make mini bonuses with them 

likewise with wild flower they could have made different flowers with different mini bonuses otherwise when a volatile game the main bonuses are few and far between so would get boring waiting for the main bonus 

sorry but that’s my personal opinion (yes there was huge lions with big multiplier but could be more )

but will did great job putting all together 

enjoy your day 

10 hours ago, Jfh said:

Looks just like one of my cats though lots smaller mine weighs 7k hehe my  other over 5k both were abandoned at birth my wife found them now after 2 years firmly part of our family 

I have three, my eldest is 7kg the beast. Other middle child is about 4kg