King of Cats Merch

Chloe

Today is the launch of King of Cats Playerselect™, live on YouTube at 10am BST | 11am CEST

To celebrate, there’s a giveaway running with the following prizes on offer:

• 2 €/£25 Amazon vouchers
  • 5 King of Cats mugs
  • 5 King of Cats posters

To receive an entry, just comment below with your thoughts on the game. If you decide to try the game out, you can post a screenshot of yourself playing to receive a second entry. If you’re unsure of where to play it, it is available exclusively at LeoVegas. Winners will be drawn at random during Sunday’s stream.

This thread will open at 10:15. Good luck!

Gamble Responsibly | BeGambleAware.org

• Like 1

It’s a game we would play. Liked the lion side seemed to be more volatile.

Puma was a tad long in the tooth.😃

Multiplier wilds that drop with no winning connections are really annoying though.

It’s a thumbs up all in all 😃👍

• Thumbs Up 2

I tuned in just in time to see the €1300+ bonus so a great start to the game for me to see I loved the fact you can choose 2 different ways to play I will definitely start on the lion side when I get to play all in all another great btg slot.

When I tuned in I thought initially it was a promo for the village people 🤣😎😷 you looked great will 👍

• Haha 1

I'll probably not get playing it until full release next week, but it looks like a cracking new game.

I simply couldn't put myself through having to wear the leotard 😄

Enjoyed Will's stream on it, and he showed the massive potential. Great stream & we've now his 5 at 5 to look forward to on it too.

I think I like the Lion side best though, those colossal symbols & multipliers are my thing.

BTG have made us wait for a megaways from them, but they've come up trumps.

• Yeesss! 1