King of Cats Merch

Chloe

king of cats is a great game and plays really good look how it paid on stream and the base game paid good aswell and has two ways to choose from very thought out game by BTG and will in that cat suit wow so funny makes me laugh everytime I think about it

I liked the game, but can't understand why slot creators don't do their research on the animals they put into their games. A puma would never been found in the habitat ithe surrounding background when the game is playing. It is an animal of dry, scruuby arid areas.

• Haha 1

Really liked the graphics and look of the game. Bit slow between bonuses. I prefer non-Megaways games with more than just one feature to play for. I expect it will be very popular though. 

On 5/19/2021 at 3:12 AM, Chloe said:

Today is the launch of King of Cats Playerselect™, live on YouTube at 10am BST | 11am CEST

To celebrate, there’s a giveaway running with the following prizes on offer:

• 2 €/£25 Amazon vouchers
  • 5 King of Cats mugs
  • 5 King of Cats posters

To receive an entry, just comment below with your thoughts on the game. If you decide to try the game out, you can post a screenshot of yourself playing to receive a second entry. If you’re unsure of where to play it, it is available exclusively at LeoVegas. Winners will be drawn at random during Sunday’s stream.

This thread will open at 10:15. Good luck!

Gamble Responsibly | BeGambleAware.org

ill be honest i wasnt impressed with the game but 10/10 for presenters entertainment value as always!!!

I still don't quite get what's going on in this game, watched the stream couple times, looks like it has huge potential like the other BTG games....if it's as good as lil devil 😈 I'm in lol....great stream will but I need more explanation to the game sorry 🤣

• Chloe unfeatured this topic
On 5/22/2021 at 8:24 AM, iainthetaximan said:

I still don't quite get what's going on in this game, watched the stream couple times, looks like it has huge potential like the other BTG games....if it's as good as lil devil 😈 I'm in lol....great stream will but I need more explanation to the game sorry 🤣

5on5at5 absolutely great video this week....

• Chloe locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...