Volatile slots to play on Low Stakes.

Angry Slots

Been trying to run a Low Stakes (around 20p) Bonus Hunt each week lately, and I seem to keep drifting back to the same few games to play. Very BTG-heavy usually too.

Starting balance usually £200-300, so I get plenty of bonuses in. I try to go for games that deliver a monster occasionally.

What's your favourites, see if it can give me some inspiration & mix it up a little??

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Angry Slots said:

Been trying to run a Low Stakes (around 20p) Bonus Hunt each week lately, and I seem to keep drifting back to the same few games to play. Very BTG-heavy usually too.

Starting balance usually £200-300, so I get plenty of bonuses in. I try to go for games that deliver a monster occasionally.

What's your favourites, see if it can give me some inspiration & mix it up a little??

For Me Lil Devil ,Wild Flower, Danger  and any megaways on 20p can pay big ,others just for the Craic , Hell's Kitchen, Halloween Fortune, Opal Fruits ,Sweet Bonanza 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Charlieace said:

For Me Lil Devil ,Wild Flower, Danger  and any megaways on 20p can pay big ,others just for the Craic , Hell's Kitchen, Halloween Fortune, Opal Fruits ,Sweet Bonanza 

I've not played Halloween Fortune, so I'll definitely look that one out Charlie. I've been mixing Megaways in with the usual suspects, but I like something new too.

• Like 1

Well definitely avoid King of Cats , just got released on two of the sites im usually playing on , and let me tell you.
NEVER SEEN WORSE.
as someone who grinded lil devil's heartstopper over 50x+ times. I can bravely say that King of cats is on the ban list.
site 1: took 649 spin 0 bonus (300-349)
site 2: took 773 spins 0 bonus (600-173) which is horrendous in my honest opinion.

but to say something more reletable to the topic: Dinopolis, Razor Shark, Curse of the werewolf,Fire Forge,Anubis wild megaways. these are all pretty good and volatile slots ^^
btw:loving the vids

Cheers