3 Secret Cities Merch

Chloe

On 5/27/2021 at 8:51 PM, Angry Slots said:

I do like the 4-Player games, but this one seems a whole upgrade to anything before it.

Lots happening in this game. Nothing worse than a boring slot, if you're spinning it a while. It's certainly not boring.

Seems to bonus quite regularly, loads of little features & interesting twists.

Top quality graphics, it's not always easy to get so much crammed in & make it clear. They've handled that well.

I like it. I think it's their best one yet. I could see myself playing it on downtime from streaming & it could well feature in wagering runs too.

Thank you 😀 Glad you like it!

On 5/29/2021 at 5:37 AM, mattyspen14 said:

Complicated and a lot going on, you will need to concentrate here but good be good fun, potential yes but not 100% sure it will tempt be away from my “go to” slots 

3 Secret Cities is an action packed adventure that's for sure! We know not every slot is for everyone, you might prefer our next game coming soon 12 Trojan Mysteries as has a much more 'classic appeal' 

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! So sorry, this ran on a bit long and hasn't been drawn yet. We want to draw it live on stream as that's the way we prefer to do things to ensure everyone knows it's all above board, so it will be drawn on Sunday's stream as there's no stream tonight or Friday. Once it's drawn we'll be giving 4ThePlayer the details and they'll get the goodie bags posted out ASAP.

Thanks all for entering!

• Chloe locked this topic

This was forgotten about last night, but Will has just picked the winners and they are:

@Dave5kids @Casscraw @rangerad (sorry rangerad I had spelled your name wrong on the wheel because I just skim read the thread)

Will has a clip of him spinning the wheel so I’ll get him to upload that later, but well done guys!

@2Jags will contact you to get your details to pass on to @4ThePlayer 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1