Moriarty Megaways

THE FMTT

I really do think it's a great game - I gave it a good review! Usually when I'm demoing the games to review though if there's a bonus buy I just go for it to speed the work up, but I did notice after I bought the bonus, I stuck it on auto to try and get some base feature screenshots and I think it took around 400 spins to even get a base feature never mind bonus! It's a tough one for sure, but think it has a lot of potential

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chloe said:

I really do think it's a great game - I gave it a good review! Usually when I'm demoing the games to review though if there's a bonus buy I just go for it to speed the work up, but I did notice after I bought the bonus, I stuck it on auto to try and get some base feature screenshots and I think it took around 400 spins to even get a base feature never mind bonus! It's a tough one for sure, but think it has a lot of potential

I'll be sure let you know if I ever succeed with a bonus 😂

Conclusion: Shite!!

Ban list, 1500 spins no Bonus. Has very little going on in the base, biggest hit was 45x on £3 stake. Seems very predictable.

Feels like a bonus buy game only, worse than Bonanza to bonus.

• Like 1

Gave up counting after 400 spins 🤷‍♂️
Why are these games so bloody hard to bonus these days 🤨

I’m not exactly having the best luck at the moment but geez louise 🤦‍♂️Think I need and appointment with dr Watson! 

Onwards and upwards 🤣

• Oh No 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, richandbev said:

Gave up counting after 400 spins 🤷‍♂️
Why are these games so bloody hard to bonus these days 🤨

I’m not exactly having the best luck at the moment but geez louise 🤦‍♂️Think I need and appointment with dr Watson! 

Onwards and upwards 🤣

I know, games like these are not entertainment.

I think I'm going to start playing slots and providers that do not have a bonus buy option, because one thing I have noticed, is that if they have a bonus buy option in the EU etc I struggle to bonus them lol.. Feel like I am making up the RTP whilst the buyers are printing.

Edited by THE FMTT
Typo
  • Thumbs Up 1

1500 spins with no bonus is anything but fun - that would certainly put me off ever playing it again. By the time you’ve put that much in, unless the base has played particularly well, you’re nearly always going to be disappointed with what the bonus gives.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/3/2021 at 9:30 PM, 2Jags said:

1500 spins with no bonus is anything but fun - that would certainly put me off ever playing it again. By the time you’ve put that much in, unless the base has played particularly well, you’re nearly always going to be disappointed with what the bonus gives.

Omfg finally bonused it 😂

IMG_20210606_122031870.jpg

• Yeesss! 1
  • Love 1

On 6/4/2021 at 8:34 PM, shabbird said:

I am surprised by this as I really love this slot. ❤️ Currently my favourite slot. 

The random feature can be horrible like pay 2x.. but the bonus has always gone off for me

moriaty3.jpg

moriaty2.jpg

moriaty1.jpg

moriaty_june_21_38win.jpg

I finally bonused it above and got 400x and I intend to run and run far lol.. I'm still down on this slot but can live with a loss now I finally got something back.

• Love 2

On 6/11/2021 at 3:15 PM, THE FMTT said:

I finally bonused it above and got 400x and I intend to run and run far lol.. I'm still down on this slot but can live with a loss now I finally got something back.

get in mate.. glad you got a big win. I'm now on your side as its been ripping me. Saw a streamer get 10x on the bonus as well
after I suggested it. :classic_sad:

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/13/2021 at 4:53 PM, shabbird said:

get in mate.. glad you got a big win. I'm now on your side as its been ripping me. Saw a streamer get 10x on the bonus as well
after I suggested it. :classic_sad:

I'd of been gutted with 10x .. Thing's would of been thrown for sure 🤣

• Like 1