Spicy Meatballs Merch

Chloe

Rough one today, and a few heated opinions in the chat. Obviously a lot of people will judge a game on whether they win or lose, which I'm guilty of in the past but as far as Will/2Jags are concerned, and myself as the person who writes the slot reviews, we judge new releases on the statistical side of things - RTP, features, hit frequency, max win etc, so it's not really about winning or losing for us to say a release has potential, but obviously winning is a bonus.

For those that missed the stream the final result was 5+ bonuses, but still ended with a loss of around €1,900, so just under 400x after a 3.5 hour stream - not a great result at all, but I can think of other games we all love (Lil' Devil, San Quentin, Chaos Crew, Money Train 2) that could potentially have went a lot worse. High volatility, high risk after all. With RTP its impossible for us all to win, and its impossible for us all to lose, and with higher volatility the difference between those experiences will be greater. Unfortunately today Will was the loser 😅

So that's my opinion on the new release - I wanted it to go a lot better because it is Will's voice and he was so excited, but sure. Time to share yours! Let us know what you think underneath and we'll randomly pick 4 people to win a Spicy Meatballs mug.

In the meantime, if you'd like more information you can read the review and if you'd like to try the game (recommended on a lower stake), it's exclusive at Kindred Brands for one week, and then will be released globally. At the minute I know it's available at Unibet, but 32Red should follow.

I'll close this thread Sunday afternoon and we'll pick the winners Sunday night. Good luck!

2 hours ago, Chloe said:

Rough one today, and a few heated opinions in the chat. Obviously a lot of people will judge a game on whether they win or lose, which I'm guilty of in the past but as far as Will/2Jags are concerned, and myself as the person who writes the slot reviews, we judge new releases on the statistical side of things - RTP, features, hit frequency, max win etc, so it's not really about winning or losing for us to say a release has potential, but obviously winning is a bonus.

For those that missed the stream the final result was 5+ bonuses, but still ended with a loss of around €1,900, so just under 400x after a 3.5 hour stream - not a great result at all, but I can think of other games we all love (Lil' Devil, San Quentin, Chaos Crew, Money Train 2) that could potentially have went a lot worse. High volatility, high risk after all. With RTP its impossible for us all to win, and its impossible for us all to lose, and with higher volatility the difference between those experiences will be greater. Unfortunately today Will was the loser 😅

So that's my opinion on the new release - I wanted it to go a lot better because it is Will's voice and he was so excited, but sure. Time to share yours! Let us know what you think underneath and we'll randomly pick 4 people to win a Spicy Meatballs mug.

In the meantime, if you'd like more information you can read the review and if you'd like to try the game (recommended on a lower stake), it's exclusive at Kindred Brands for one week, and then will be released globally. At the minute I know it's available at Unibet, but 32Red should follow.

I'll close this thread Sunday afternoon and we'll pick the winners Sunday night. Good luck!

I watched outside today, so wasn't able to get involved in chat. I think you've summed it up well though, people's perceptions are a little harsh maybe.

How many times have people bonussed Donuts to get their big win? What did you expect from a signature Megaways from the most volatile slot-maker around?

The game screams potential to me, and Will did his best to explain that to some who made a quick judgement of the game. There will be a lot of big wins on this game. Those will be all that's remembered, like all the rest. Nobody wants to know about our ongoing battles with Donuts zero bonuses 🙂

I'll have no qualms about including this in Megaways Hunts, when it's fully released, It'll deliver an occasional monster, which is what we all seek. That Will screams a little when it hits....is just a bonus 😄

I think the problem is down to expectations.  The random nature of the meatballs dropping in the bonus round is upsetting people who are expecting megaways type reactions and cascades rather than seeing missed wilds dropping one reel away that result in no win.  The expectation for an almost guaranteed sequence of hits is as a result of games like Power of Thor, Safari Gold, Temple etc.  Coincidentally bonus buys have wrecked the getting of bonuses feature on these games.

4 hours ago, Chloe said:

Really enjoyed the new slot.. however although it didn’t seem to be playing very well today (bonuses especially) but aren’t all slots the same 🤷‍♀️. All slots have great potential and I hope hideous hits big on this one, not only because of his voice overs. Which are brilliant. But because he deserves it, always puts in 110% into his promotions. I hope those spicy balls drop big 😜

Was working so I can’t judge just seen the short demo video Will posted the other day regardless hearing Wills tones on a BGT gaming slot automatically gives it an extra spicy 🌶 favour to the slot at the end of the day it is money and I will take it 

38 minutes ago, High Voltage said:

I think the problem is down to expectations.  The random nature of the meatballs dropping in the bonus round is upsetting people who are expecting megaways type reactions and cascades rather than seeing missed wilds dropping one reel away that result in no win.

I definitely agree with this and I think this can be a problem in the way a lot of players view slots. I often see people write that a game requiring a 3 scatter trigger is easier to bonus than one requiring 4, when it reality the amount of scatters necessary makes absolutely no bearing on how often on average a feature will land - all the important information is in the maths model, the graphics are just for fun. You just have to look and see how many Blueprint Megaways go cascade-crazy so often, and compare those to Deal or No Deal Megaways, which only requires 3, 4 or 5 cascades for a feature, and is also Blueprint - but it doesn’t drop in as often 

I liked the game, great stream as well, Will did a great job, especially with the outfit! Would have been good to see a big win of course, or see what the game can do with multi meatball drops but these things are rare. I must be 1000 spins into Chaos crew and still not bonused it, big bass I think I’ve managed one bonus that was 5X. I’ll look forward to a decent grind on Spicy Meatballs once it’s more available. Well done all those involved!! 🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶🌶

Hi will Chloe 

sorry your game was not the spicy meat balls we wanted to see 

DONT get disheartened you can’t please everyone some were hoping it would flop 

but no one can take away it’s your voice your part of that game it will have big wins 

I can’t see the logic for saying if bandit love the game everyone will want to play it 

it makes no difference who plays it big wins will happen 

you looked really dejected at the end of the stream smile tomorrow another day 

take care nearly holiday time or ( HERE COMES THE …..) hehe Mum dad over 

2+2 = ? What ever enjoy your holiday hope weather will be good 

take-care be safe happy and lose the apron 

my wife ana waited to hear you say hi to her hehe 

20 hours ago, Chloe said:

i actually liked the game,, can tell it has potential, and im chuffed for will to be involved in a game, u could tell he was exited to be the voice of the slot,, well deserved as he is the most entertaining streamer by far,, always watch his streams, and to top it all off we had the chance to see will half naked,, wit wooo will,, keep up the good work 👍😉

Absolutely loved that Will had his voice in this game. That was very cool. 

I think it has potential like all games do, but this in particular, if you could get all 4 meatballs coming out of the pots with their multiplier, It could go very mahoooooooosive!!!.

I think the base is a bit boring, But makes it good, is hearing Wills voice in the background lol.

ITS A SPICY MEATBALL!!! 

I think the game has great potential and as like other slots you are always going to have days when you have no luck with them! I think we will see some great wins on this slot when the spicy meatballs work together and hearing will in the background makes it entertaining haha! Unfortunately people see a bad streak on a slot and automatically assume it’s rubbish but that is not always the case and I don’t think it is with this one!

Was waiting for this slot. To have a slot created after your catchphrase and then also do the voice over
is such great honour for someone I knew. Was disappointed to see Will losing most of his balance on this slot. 
I played it myself. 1 bonus and it paid 25x which is not bad. 

It is not a volatile game and more chances to see the bonus compared to Bonanza. Plenty of max megaways spins
to ensure you can build up to free spins. BTG did miss a trick by not having a random multiplier flying off 
the pan instead of always 1x. Would make it more fun instead of always 1x, it would drop a 5x and build from there. 

Overall, loved this slot mainly as Will is now immortal. No longer remembered for giving his address on stream
but now having a slot with his catchphrase and voice behind it. I fully expect DJ Spinz to storm the stream soon 
and try to get his slot done. 

• Chloe unfeatured this topic

Just an update - we forgot to mention this giveaway on stream last night so we're going to keep it running until Wednesday to give some people a chance to enter, and we'll draw it on Wednesday's stream!