Money Cart 2: £500 Giveaway

Hideous

Money Cart 2 Giveaway

On behalf of Relax Gaming, we’re giving 5 people the chance to win big on Money Cart 2

To enter, just submit a picture below of a decent win you have achieved whilst playing Money Cart 2. The win can be on any stake but the final X multiplier displayed on the right hand side must be at least 100. This is equivalent to 10 times initial stake value. The winners will be chosen at random and the results posted to our channel in a video. We will play £100 worth of credit on Money Cart 2, and give the returns away to each of the winners. There are five prizes to give away. Let’s hope we see some of the 5000x potential and really make someone’s day! Each prize will be paid by bank transfer or Skrill. Winners will be contacted via direct message by 2Jags here on the forum. 

Closing date for entry will be 4th August 2021. Only one entry per person, entrants must be over the age of 18. Only available to players in the UK. Each screenshot must be of your win, and demo accounts can’t be used. Entrance into this competition is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions.

I played this game alot yesterday. I love it. The bonuses came in very frequent to keep you entertained and not too leave. 

On the game you dont know what your going to get from €0.10 to €8.00

I was playing 0.20 - 0.50 a spin just to get the feel of it.

I will play it again I'm sure. Hoping for a mahoosive win. 👍👍