Montezuma Stuck - LiveScore bet

FMTT

Hit the bonus on Montezuma, it retrigged on 10x on the second of my 10 spins, I hit an additional 6 spins at 10x and then the game just gets stuck. I have tried mobile, PC and different browser's. I also deleted cookie's etc.

What should I do, I don't want to lose the bonus ? I contacted LiveScoreBet and said they will contact me in 5 days. I have a feeling I'm loosing the Bonus.

IMG_20210831_203159324_HDR.jpg

Screenshot_20210831-183725.png

Screenshot_20210831-183243.png

13 hours ago, FMTT said:

Hit the bonus on Montezuma, it retrigged on 10x on the second of my 10 spins, I hit an additional 6 spins at 10x and then the game just gets stuck. I have tried mobile, PC and different browser's. I also deleted cookie's etc.

What should I do, I don't want to lose the bonus ? I contacted LiveScoreBet and said they will contact me in 5 days. I have a feeling I'm loosing the Bonus.

IMG_20210831_203159324_HDR.jpg

Screenshot_20210831-183725.png

Screenshot_20210831-183243.png

Hi Mate so what happens is they will reset the Slot they will contact the provider and they will check what the bonus actually paid. They will then credit your account with the funds. Ive had this happen on a few slots. Sometimes its quickly resolved but may take up to 28 days.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Ed streaming shack said:

Hi Mate so what happens is they will reset the Slot they will contact the provider and they will check what the bonus actually paid. They will then credit your account with the funds. Ive had this happen on a few slots. Sometimes its quickly resolved but may take up to 28 days.

Brilliant, thanks mate.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Love 1