Volatile Vikings - BONUS BUY GIVEAWAY

Hideous

On 9/21/2021 at 5:04 PM, Hideous said:

Today sees the release of Volatile Vikings, and to celebrate - we're teaming up with Relax Gaming to offer Forum members to win CASH. 

We are going to be doing 8 x €100 Bonus Buys on Volatile Vikings, and giving the return on each to a randomly selected commenter on this thread. 

This will take place live during our Sunday Stream on the 26th of September. 

To enter, just comment below with your favourite game from Relax Gaming!

General site Terms and Conditions apply. One entry per person / IP address. Money to be paid via bank transfer. Hideous Slots reserve the right to change or withdraw this giveaway at any time. 

On 9/21/2021 at 5:04 PM, Hideous said:

Today sees the release of Volatile Vikings, and to celebrate - we're teaming up with Relax Gaming to offer Forum members to win CASH. 

We are going to be doing 8 x €100 Bonus Buys on Volatile Vikings, and giving the return on each to a randomly selected commenter on this thread. 

This will take place live during our Sunday Stream on the 26th of September. 

To enter, just comment below with your favourite game from Relax Gaming!

General site Terms and Conditions apply. One entry per person / IP address. Money to be paid via bank transfer. Hideous Slots reserve the right to change or withdraw this giveaway at any time. 

Long time watcher , first time comment , great show , keep up the good work GA member , ur my therapy. thank you , Boro dog07 

On 9/22/2021 at 11:12 PM, Angela said:

Miss Wildfire 🔥 I love the music and the noise when the logs catch fire 😂🙈

Oh no Totally wrong answer I’m so sorry, please let me redeem myself with Money train 2 😃 I’ve had some great bonuses on that game x

Thanks everyone for entering. I'm sure most of you saw the stream, but if not here are the winners and the amounts they received:

Will also then drew 7 winners to receive some Relax Gaming merchandise:

@Kejiboy, @Sean berry, @Joshvee, @kyle2502, @dinx87, @Liam261995 and @luckywookie1.

You'll be contacted here on the forum by @Hideous over the next couple of days to arrange prizes.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Yeesss! 1
  • Love 3

• Chloe unfeatured this topic