WOW Congratulations

Deano363

Will congrats on that huge win tonight!  You deserve it mate! Your a top notch streamer entertaining at the highs and the lows and just an all round great guy and i love watching you stream every time! You are very funny and content is always on point! Great stuff and congratulations once again look forward to tommorow nights stream! Well done will, chlow and 2 jags! Good things come to those who work hard and you guys really do!! Love ya guys!! Still using the great mug you sent me too!  Nigel Smith

• Like 1
  • Chicken 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

My favourite part of this, apart from the win, was Will's growing realisation that it was going to be huge. 

He started with its going to be a gib, then 10k, 20k etc etc until the end, I love the raw emotion of it all, it just goes to show that you don't need to do massive stakes to both win big and provide a great deal of entertainment, 

Am so pleased for you all. 

16 hours ago, Hideous said:

Still can't really believe it guys! I don't know what to say. A few people have said that 2 euro is lower than what I have been playing for most of the year - but I actually LOVE this. 2euro is £1.70 and I think that is a relatable stake for a lot of people. I'm sure most of us have had a few plays on £1/2 over the years - and to see this major LIFE CHANGING money being paid out is actually really refreshing! 

I just want to thank everyone in the community for all the support! I do know all the people that are there regularly and I want you to all know, even if I miss your messages in the busy chat sometimes, I really appreciate you all being there every week 😊

Congrats bud you deserve it! 💪