BTG €100,000 Giveaway - €10,000 To Be Won This Month!

Chloe

3 minutes ago, Hideous said:

You don't need a bonus. Just submit your highest x win from the base, as a screenshot from your account history. You've taken the time to play, so get an entry on the board. I will be giving out some Merch to random entries, so even if you don't play on any other week-it's still worth getting involved. 

Bugger, I really should read the rules!

Please remember guys there is no pressure to enter, but if you do want to and you don’t bonus/hit big on Star Clusters you can still upload a screenshot of your biggest base game win, no matter the size. It gives you the choice to enter in Week 2, when we have a different game, and the winner is calculated from adding the win multipliers together from all 4 weeks!

6 hours ago, Hideous said:

You don't need big pockets. Just a lucky spin 😊

One Arm Bandit raises a good point there; £1000 worth of 20p spins (if you have the patience to spin at least 5000 times) vastly increases your chance of getting a 'lucky' spin, versus another person that might only have £100 to spare.

The person with £1000 to burn wins the contest, and the smaller fry that 10k would really help loses.

The competition does favour the person with more money to burn XD

I'm still gonna try and get a decent win myself, though currently my highest win is 93x so I've already lost this week 😛

At the end of the day, it is what it is, and if anyone feels unfairly side-lined because they have £100 spare, and not £10000, they can just not enter 😄 

Edited by Macklan
  • Thumbs Up 1

I am only doing the odd £20 deposit here and there...no way im going to go crazy and blow all my wages......at the end of the day its all down to luck , in the past iv deposited £30 and hit a 3000 x win ,, then other times iv deposited £100's and won f 'all ,  just go easy on your money and hope you hit a good 1 🙂 goodluck all!

On 11/2/2021 at 3:11 AM, Hideous said:

You don't need big pockets. Just a lucky spin 😊

I hear what your saying, but come on you got joe bloggs whos got 20 quid to spare  each week and Mc silky pants with a couple of grand in the gambling pot i know who i would have my money on winning.

But the main thing that gets me a little about it is that people may go to far in chase of it and spend more than there budget. In the week of safer gambling week .

If it was in another format for entry id love to join but not this way sorry

On 11/2/2021 at 10:42 AM, Hey Mo said:

My Budget Will Be £80 Over the 4 Weeks Competition  , 1 £20 Deposit Each Week on 1 Day and Have Fun Trying to Get the Best X Win I Can Get. ( 10p - 20p Stake Only - if Available )

Each Week i am Going to Post My Best X Win and Hope Lady Luck is on My Side 😃

I had decided that I would bet £20 per week too. The first £20 went without a bonus (I had misread the rules about the biggest win), I popped a second £20 on and hit a few bonuses, none more than 10X. I am not going to continue with this but will follow this thread to see how it goes. Good luck to everyone!

On 11/2/2021 at 2:17 AM, Chloe said:

Please remember guys there is no pressure to enter, but if you do want to and you don’t bonus/hit big on Star Clusters you can still upload a screenshot of your biggest base game win, no matter the size. It gives you the choice to enter in Week 2, when we have a different game, and the winner is calculated from adding the win multipliers together from all 4 weeks!

So, is this ok for an entry?

SebastianSW, Europe

0.55x

Videoslots, 06:35, 03/11/2021

image.jpeg

• Spicy 1
  • Happy 1

10 hours ago, One Arm Bandit said:

I hear what your saying, but come on you got joe bloggs whos got 20 quid to spare  each week and Mc silky pants with a couple of grand in the gambling pot i know who i would have my money on winning.

But the main thing that gets me a little about it is that people may go to far in chase of it and spend more than there budget. In the week of safer gambling week .

If it was in another format for entry id love to join but not this way sorry

You've clearly never read Charlie and The Chocolate Factory. 

I don't think there is an issue with the promotion. Terms and Conditions are laid out clearly, and Responsible Gambling is a mindset - its not a blanket ban on Gambling. Also we have seen some example here already where people are adopting a responsible approach to the promotion. @Hey Mo is budgeting to enter the competition and this is a great example being set.

We've not seen people farming the promotion to try and secure the 10k. Of course people can play more if they have more than disposable cash. Equally, someone could buy all the lottery ticket combinations if they wanted.

We have two free to enter promotions running in this same week, that will feature from today alongside this promotion. Equally, I do free giveaways almost every week with Amazon vouchers, etc.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Love 1