Pets

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So nice to see Babs; beautiful colour.

This is my favourite pic of my two mutts; on a boating holiday on the Norfolk Broads. Dabs (Westie) is 10. Tutes (JR) is 19 years old and amazing for his age. If he wasn't so grey you'd never know.

WP_20191005_001.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2

My 2 babies (albeit about 10yrs old now).

Both rescues. The light one I found in a river as a half-grown pup. Some monster had tried to drown him.

The black Lab I bought as a small pup from a terrible home, when I wasn't even there for a dog.

I'm a sucker for the afflicted. They run my life now, and it's for the best 🙂

TWO.jpg

ONE.JPG

• Like 1
  • Love 3

These are my two. Frank the pug is actually our family dog - we got him when i was 19 so I lived with him until I moved out at 23! He’s a bit like a cat - he loves cuddles but only on his terms and he definitely has favourites. 

Freddy the sausage dog is mine, I got him about 6 months after I started living on my own to have some company. I was his fourth home and he was only 14 weeks - who wouldn’t want that face! He turned 3 in February, and he’s crazy, friendly and suuupperrrr excited. Basically, the opposite of me 😂 He always goes to my parents on a Wednesday night to stay because they treat him like a grandchild and he absolutely loves Frank and always wants to play with him.

688CF355-1FF9-4C12-A08A-C5899635ECAF.jpeg

43D93A6F-08C0-4670-9D68-58649B53BBFC.jpeg

• Love 4

On 6/1/2021 at 11:53 AM, Chloe said:

These are my two. Frank the pug is actually our family dog - we got him when i was 19 so I lived with him until I moved out at 23! He’s a bit like a cat - he loves cuddles but only on his terms and he definitely has favourites. 

Freddy the sausage dog is mine, I got him about 6 months after I started living on my own to have some company. I was his fourth home and he was only 14 weeks - who wouldn’t want that face! He turned 3 in February, and he’s crazy, friendly and suuupperrrr excited. Basically, the opposite of me 😂 He always goes to my parents on a Wednesday night to stay because they treat him like a grandchild and he absolutely loves Frank and always wants to play with him.

They are both gorgeous Chloe. Clearly both beautiful characters (and very photogenic too). Quite a long time ago now but I have had 3 pugs and was always offended when people said they were ugly! They are adorable!

• Love 1

On 6/1/2021 at 11:53 AM, Chloe said:

I'm a sucker for any dog, but that little sausage fellah would have me twisted round his proverbial finger.

• Like 1
  • Love 1