Crashing Games and server errors

Raisin bollok

1 minute ago, Chloe said:

No problem! I'll also say, I think it's really good you're doing well and sticking to your usual stakes - so many players would hit lucky and up their stakes and it can so often lead to disaster. It's great you're enjoying gambling - its supposed to be fun 🙂

Exactly. Greed is the downfall of so many players. 10p = no stress. More people should try it. It changed everything for me. I play demos lots as well especially when things are quiet.  Great tool to learn the games before you risk your money. I used to waste my money every month within 2 days. Why do it to yourself

15 minutes ago, Raisin bollok said:

Exactly. Greed is the downfall of so many players. 10p = no stress. More people should try it. It changed everything for me. I play demos lots as well especially when things are quiet.  Great tool to learn the games before you risk your money. I used to waste my money every month within 2 days. Why do it to yourself

Just to add.  @Hideousmaybe you should try 10p considering the last couple of streams. 😌