My biggest win (x) (1399x) on Slot Vegas

shabbird

16 hours ago, Charlieace said:

Nice wins on a low stake ,very nice

Thanks Charlieace 😍 My normal stake is 40p but Slot Vegas will rip you everytime unless you

get a multiplier about 25 or above. It really can go nuts on the rainbow feature on the bonus. 

1 hour ago, shabbird said:

Thanks Charlieace 😍 My normal stake is 40p but Slot Vegas will rip you everytime unless you

get a multiplier about 25 or above. It really can go nuts on the rainbow feature on the bonus. 

Yes but if that multiplier goes more than x40 and keeps climbing up to say x70 plus it gives good base wins so you keep playing in the hope that it doesnt bonus and when it does you want it to be huge,my biggest win is on lil Devil for 10p got x1,400 for £1,404 the pic is up in the big win gallery somewhere lol

• Like 1

On 4/19/2021 at 5:44 PM, Charlieace said:

Yes but if that multiplier goes more than x40 and keeps climbing up to say x70 plus it gives good base wins so you keep playing in the hope that it doesnt bonus and when it does you want it to be huge,my biggest win is on lil Devil for 10p got x1,400 for £1,404 the pic is up in the big win gallery somewhere lol

I know mate.. I had on 40p stake 89x and I was getting so many nice base wins.. but it was stressing me so much as the bonus teases
kept on coming and you really dont want the bonus. I returned to streaming and managed to get to 120 multiplier and it paid like 

300x which was not that great. A rainbow in the bonus and it would have been Christmas for me.  GG on your Lil Devil hit. Saw it on Wills stream when he showed it.
I love lil devil but it really hates me. Never had a really big win. 179x on 10p is my highest win. grrrrrrrrr

• Like 1