Looking for support....

DirtyDarth38

Hey guys thank so very much....

We've all here had an apsalutely horrible year, we were expecting our new bundle of joy in September of last year but sadly our little girl ❤️Aurora-Hope❤️ past away in our arms just 19hours old... So we're trying to move forward but its been hard with one thing and another losing my job due to depression and trying to stay above water.... We now have to raise money for our baby girls headstone.... If theres any way you could share our link it would be very much appreciated and would be forever in your debt.....

Keep up the great work and we love your streams❤️

https://gofund.me/ca0da694

Danny Shrimpton
  • Love 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/21/2021 at 9:52 AM, DirtyDarth38 said:

Hey guys thank so very much....

We've all here had an apsalutely horrible year, we were expecting our new bundle of joy in September of last year but sadly our little girl ❤️Aurora-Hope❤️ past away in our arms just 19hours old... So we're trying to move forward but its been hard with one thing and another losing my job due to depression and trying to stay above water.... We now have to raise money for our baby girls headstone.... If theres any way you could share our link it would be very much appreciated and would be forever in your debt.....

Keep up the great work and we love your streams❤️

Danny Shrimpton

Any help wpuld be so very much appreciated guys and gals..... 

• Love 1