Would I Lie To You - Streamer Edition (Win a Hoodie)

Chloe

Tonight Will is going to be battling against Fruity Slots Scotty on 4ThePlayer's new release, 7 Gold Gigablox. As a bit of fun, they're going to be playing a game of Would I Lie To You. Each of them will provide 5 stories, 3 of which are true, and 2 of which are lies. For a bit of fun, we're letting you guess which of Scotty's are a lie. Here are his 5 stories:

1. I once needed an old woman to help me get out of some tight jeans I had tried on in the changing rooms of Topman.
  2. I once put a firework upside down in my dad's garden, and blew a hole in his new, fresh laid turf.
  3. I once thought it would be funny to sneak into an Old People's Home and try to stay the night without being noticed.
  4. When I was 18, I went fishing, and was dared to try to catch a carp with my bare hands - whilst naked.
  5. I once was walking my nana's dog, and I walked it over a cattle grid. The dog fell down it. I panicked and left it there, and hid in the local pub under the pool table for 2 hours.

So let us know below, from numbers 1-5, which two stories you think are lies!

From everyone who guesses below, we will be choosing 1 person to win a Hideous Slots hoodie. You must guess in this thread below for a chance to win a hoodie.

18+

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chloe said:

Tonight Will is going to be battling against Fruity Slots Scotty on 4ThePlayer's new release, 7 Gold Gigablox. As a bit of fun, they're going to be playing a game of Would I Lie To You. Each of them will provide 5 stories, 3 of which are true, and 2 of which are lies. For a bit of fun, we're letting you guess which of Scotty's are a lie. Here are his 5 stories:

1. I once needed an old woman to help me get out of some tight jeans I had tried on in the changing rooms of Topman.
  2. I once put a firework upside down in my dad's garden, and blew a hole in his new, fresh laid turf.
  3. I once thought it would be funny to sneak into an Old People's Home and try to stay the night without being noticed.
  4. When I was 18, I went fishing, and was dared to try to catch a carp with my bare hands - whilst naked.
  5. I once was walking my nana's dog, and I walked it over a cattle grid. The dog fell down it. I panicked and left it there, and hid in the local pub under the pool table for 2 hours.

From everyone who guesses below, we will be choosing 1 person to win a Hideous Slots hoodie. You must guess in this thread below for a chance to win a hoodie.

18+

3 and 5 

1 hour ago, Chloe said:

18+

All of them , legend that is scotty