Am done

Colin m

Well after another terrible bonus hunt again last night a found my self depositing a extra £100 over ma budget for playing, luckily a stoped and had a think about what it meant to me and the effect it would have on ma Mrs so a immediately withdrew the money without spending any and closed my account and joined gamstop as I’m not enjoying slots at all anymore, still gonna pop in and watch some streams when a feel like it but think am done with gambling for a while now, so thanks to Will and 2jags for all the entertainment but for me am done  

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Love 2

20 minutes ago, Colin m said:

Well after another terrible bonus hunt again last night a found my self depositing a extra £100 over ma budget for playing, luckily a stoped and had a think about what it meant to me and the effect it would have on ma Mrs so a immediately withdrew the money without spending any and closed my account and joined gamstop as I’m not enjoying slots at all anymore, still gonna pop in and watch some streams when a feel like it but think am done with gambling for a while now, so thanks to Will and 2jags for all the entertainment but for me am done  

Sounds to me Colin like you have made a brave and sensible decision.

Family over gambling is always the right choice.

I look forward to seeing you in their live chats.

• Thumbs Up 2

Thats a sensible decision Colin and I hope we still see you in the live chats and here on the forum. Clearly you have some self control as you were able to stop yourself spending when you thought about the consequences, and this is a huge step for anyone managing their finances, gambling or otherwise. 

• Love 2