Evolution and BTG

Colin m

Don’t know what everyone else thinks about this takeover but for me av always found that BTG slots seem quite fair and bonus reasonably well etc but evolution gaming is a whole other subject and think most people think they are some kind of dodgy company we have all seen the crazy time wheel spinner forever and the roulette etc is pre recorded with a host etc so just hope it doesn’t effect the BTG slots in the future,

what’s everyone else’s opinions on this matter a know for me it probably will put me off them a wee bit in the future but not much as they do make great games 👍

I’ve seen the Crazy Time wheel spin for a long time, but only when the flapper needs replacing. I’ve never seen it do a fast spin seemingly randomly amongst others that spin at a slower place. It will be interesting to see if Evolution muck around with BTGs winning formula though.

13 hours ago, Colin m said:

Don’t know what everyone else thinks about this takeover but for me av always found that BTG slots seem quite fair and bonus reasonably well etc but evolution gaming is a whole other subject and think most people think they are some kind of dodgy company we have all seen the crazy time wheel spinner forever and the roulette etc is pre recorded with a host etc so just hope it doesn’t effect the BTG slots in the future,

what’s everyone else’s opinions on this matter a know for me it probably will put me off them a wee bit in the future but not much as they do make great games 👍

Lets Hope Not ,BTG probably my fav provider simplicity in slots are the ones for me lol