Staying in control

Colin m

Just wondered what everyone else does with staying in control?

for me this is the hardest part of gambling or playing slots, for me a love playing slots a love doing bonus hunts and doing the collecting for me this is best part but what a always end up doing is doing this on a Friday or Saturday night with a few beers and it always ends up with a few to many beers and a end up blowing the balance on roulette or crazy time, a don’t deposit any more than ma limits but a would really like to not blow the balance and use it for future sessions, 

so for me when a do ma next bonus hunt am planning on doing it during the day when no drinking is involved and see how that goes

any other options ar welcome on this 

Taking the alcohol out will help on that for sure. Since they banned reversing cashouts in the U.K., it’s been helpful to cash out along the way so you’ll have that balance for another session when it lands. 

The theory is always easier than the practice though! Hope it goes well. Let us know if the daytime/no beer helps. Good luck for a monster win 🙂

• Like 1

Agree with the no booze plan. I have woken up after a session with a hangover and an overdraft.

Nowadays all bills paid on payday, take out cash to last me the month and put some away into an account where I have to wait at least 24hrs to be able to withdraw it. 

Seems to slow me down for long enough. 😇

• Like 1

Yeah no booze is defo happening for the next session, a only play once a month with a fixed amount so it’s a long time to wait till having a go again,

a did watch a hypalinx stream the other night and it made me think that’s what am like, he basically played and drank and then continued to play till like 7 in the morning till no balance left and on ma last session a played for 7pm-5am till no balance so think trying with no booze is a good idea and just hope a can have some luck along the way 

4 hours ago, pancakes said:

Taking the alcohol out will help on that for sure. Since they banned reversing cashouts in the U.K., it’s been helpful to cash out along the way so you’ll have that balance for another session when it lands. 

The theory is always easier than the practice though! Hope it goes well. Let us know if the daytime/no beer helps. Good luck for a monster win 🙂

Yeah the reversing of cash outs was just criminal a don’t know how many thousands av lost in the past by doing that so glad they can’t do it anymore