Tonybet.com

Hey love the vids will just a quick question duse anyone yours tonybet I a am on there the now and I am having troubles with my cash out of £960 as the are wanting like 3 year worth of bank statement I have all ready give the last 3-month month and there saying still no good has anyone els any advice on what to do I am contacting bank for pdf of bank statements for 3 years back just never being ask this afor of dreams Vegas or Ladbrokes this is the first time 

I'm not familiar with Tonybet. It's a UKGC regulated site, which still means a lot. I'd be hopeful of being paid out. What they're asking for is unreasonable. What exactly did they say when they asked for three years worth of statements? You say they said that 3 months was no good? Was that the exact wording? 

• Spicy! 1

Hey thanks for getting back to me will .. 

What the Sayed was that the 3 month bank statement are no good and will nee to send in pdf format which I did and then I got a email of them sayin that the evidence I have provided is no good so I went on to live chat and asked what the prob was and trying to fix it and the say that the statement have to be real which I said back that the one from bank that you get sent out and then the come back with that the pics I sent you have to see clearly transaction witch you can and then the say to go to my on line bank and do a 3 to 7 year bank statement but I phoned bank and the say I can do this on my online banking which I am dowing tonight the thing is I have have 3 pay out of them before for 300 and then a are 280 and then 300 as I only deposit a small amount which is 30 to £50 and I got that win and then the do this so I will send what the ask for and see how it gos and keep you informed as the might come to you to promote and your one of the only on line slotters that I woch so that I wid ask lol keep up the good vids chap 

Are they saying they want photos of real statements rather than the pdf copies? That seems like something they might want - but no way they need to see 3 years worth of statements. They should also make it clear why this is needed, is it a Source of Wealth check? Or an identity check?

Source of wealth check they cannot withold funds.