Hideous Slots Community Vote 2023

Chloe

I voted for No Limit as their games just seem to keep coming and coming - all with lots of big hit potential. 
Game wise, Le Bandit. It’s different. It seems like a fair bonus game too, in that I’ve seen average bonuses and big bonuses but not many no/little payouts. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Voted hacksaw and le bandit, just think hacksaw have had some amazing games out this year that can pay huge at times and look superb. Great game when it goes off with the pots and multipliers next to them. Love it just think they're way ahead of anyone else at the moment 

7 hours ago, Chloe said:

Hi everyone! We're eager to get your opinion on the year 2023 and the slots that have been released so far! Some exciting releases still to come, but we're focusing on those that have come so far this year.

With hundreds of games released every year we can't possibly include every release, so we've made some executive decisions and presented you with a choice of 18 studios and 15 games.

Place your vote by clicking this link.

We do not collect nor store the email address of anyone who votes.

There are two polls - Game Studio of the Year and Slot of the Year. Please vote in both.

Options are in alphabetical order in both polls.

We'll also be giving two £25 Amazon Vouchers and two Hideous Slots Hoodies away.

For a chance to win a voucher or hoodie just comment underneath and tell us your thoughts/which way you voted.

Looking forward to seeing how everyone feels!

18+. One prize per person. Votes will be counted until 08 December at 23:59, when this thread will also lock. Winners will be drawn after this.

I voted pragmatic because of madame destiny mega ways but it wasn't on the list..X just had a good win on the game at 25p stake

I voted for Hacksaw and Le Bandit. It's the one slot I actually watch youtube videos on because I love the concept, the way it can go crazy and also the 5 scatter bonus is so insane. I think Hacksaw made one of their best games and the raccoon is cute as a mascot too lol.