Wild Swarm - those bees

kennyy

Hi all, so the bee hive has been maxed out for a few months. Does anyone know if the bee count from previous sessions remains or does it restart again when you relaunch the game in a new session. It already swarmed about 40 bees a few months ago but I decided to take a break from it because it can get expensive. Don’t want to go back to it if the previous bee appearances have gone. I’m playing on Videoslots. Cheers

I’m sorry to say but there is no ‘value’ stored up in the number of bees that have gone into the hive. Each time the bee lands you have a 1 in 35 chance of it triggering the Swarm, or at least that’s what it was when I asked Push Gaming about it a few years back. I’ve had it take over 100 bees to trigger a few times, and once it took over 200 bees to trigger. I was going up the stakes at the time and got myself into all sorts of trouble. 

You can tell however, if you are continuing with the previous session by whether your Hive is still maxed. Best of luck with the Swarm if you do choose to carry on. 

• Love 3

I tried to be clever once 🙄 maxed the hive thought to myself ‘ok this is gong to be a while before the swarm activates I’ll continue on 40p stake’  about 5 bees 🐝 later ‘wild swarm’  you never can tell 🤷‍♂️ Can’t remember how much it paid but it wasn’t much 🤦‍♂️

• Love 1

That’s Sod’s law Rich 🙄. It really can activate at any time. Well, nearly any time, it can’t activate if 2 bees land on the same spin but perhaps they’ve fixed this now though. 

I’ve had the swarm many many times, and I can tell you that most of the time I got a swarm value of between 150x and 350x. The lowest multiplier was around 20x, whereas the highest was just over 1000x. The idea of upping the stake the deeper you go is like any  Martingale system. It’s fine for the most part, but when it goes wrong you get seriously stung 🐝

• Thumbs Up 1