Best Of Giveaway

Chloe

Love the new site!

I would say the Jammin’ Jars (link below) about 2.55 in... “come oooon!” Super excited Will screaming happy about a decent win! Love it. Also Jammin’ Jars can be pretty evasive on decent big wins, it’s nice to see it happen.

• Slots 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Yeesss! 2

On 4/15/2021 at 6:13 PM, Chloe said:

To celebrate the launch of the new website, and hitting 10k subs on YouTube recently, there's a new Giveaway, with 3 prizes of £100 on offer.

Entry is straightforward - Just comment below with your favourite moment from the Channel so far. It doesn't have to be anything in particular, just whatever you think is the best: big wins, near misses, funny moments, or epic meltdowns, whatever you want.

Entries are tiered depending on your response:

• To gain 1 entry, comment below with your favourite moment
  • To gain 2 entries, comment below with your favourite moment and add a link to the video/stream the moment occurred
  • To gain 3 entries, comment below with your favourite moment and add a link to the video/stream with a timestamp to the moment occurring

Moments submitted for 2 or 3 entries should be unique to avoid entrants copying comments from before. First come first served, so if someone else has chosen your favourite moment - choose another, or else receive just one entry!

The moments chosen by you all will be added to a "Best Of..." video that will be published soon, and you'll receive a shout-out within the video. All entries will then be added to a wheel, where 3 winners will be chosen randomly to each win £100

The 3 winners will then be pitted against each other, with the best of the 3, voted for by you all, receiving a Hideous Slots Hoodie alongside the £100 prize.

Good luck!

Entries will close 22/04/21 at 5pm

Moment that stands out up to now was the 6k base win on morgana

Enjoyed Wills openness in his discussion on responsible gambling a few streams ago. Important to be able to go into any session prepared to lose and not be tempted to up stakes to chase a loss.

Edited by KennyYo
  • Love 1

35 minutes ago, iainthetaximan said:

There's far too many to give just one moment its glory, more to come though, good job on the site guys 🚕💨😘❤️

I suppose to choose the big hit on primal.....no link needed there , was the best reaction ...and by far the best base hit ❤️

• Like 1

One of My Favourite streams is when 2 jags made an appearance but i couldnt find it .so i will plump for The jammin Jars base hit,you were so due that one  £10,982 BOOM

Dont know how to send link to it but it was  this video ,No Context Jammin Jars - NO BONUS ,Maybe should have called it Jammin Jars Redemption

• Slots 1

On 4/15/2021 at 6:13 PM, Chloe said:

To celebrate the launch of the new website, and hitting 10k subs on YouTube recently, there's a new Giveaway, with 3 prizes of £100 on offer.

Entry is straightforward - Just comment below with your favourite moment from the Channel so far. It doesn't have to be anything in particular, just whatever you think is the best: big wins, near misses, funny moments, or epic meltdowns, whatever you want.

Entries are tiered depending on your response:

• To gain 1 entry, comment below with your favourite moment
  • To gain 2 entries, comment below with your favourite moment and add a link to the video/stream the moment occurred
  • To gain 3 entries, comment below with your favourite moment and add a link to the video/stream with a timestamp to the moment occurring

Moments submitted for 2 or 3 entries should be unique to avoid entrants copying comments from before. First come first served, so if someone else has chosen your favourite moment - choose another, or else receive just one entry!

The moments chosen by you all will be added to a "Best Of..." video that will be published soon, and you'll receive a shout-out within the video. All entries will then be added to a wheel, where 3 winners will be chosen randomly to each win £100

The 3 winners will then be pitted against each other, with the best of the 3, voted for by you all, receiving a Hideous Slots Hoodie alongside the £100 prize.

Good luck!

Entries will close 22/04/21 at 5pm

At the launch of POP, Will was dressed in his sleeveless red vest explaining why he decided to wear it 🤣

At the launch of POP, Will was dressed in a sleeveless red vest, explaining why he was wearing it 🤣

(My most favourite moment has already been taken, the time when Will had a big win and phoned his mum but she'd missed it!)

12 minutes ago, duttyboo said:

My favourite part before any livestream is when this photo pops up. Always gives me a giggle.. tried finding where it’s from but haven’t got a clue sadly. 

32CD10FC-05A6-4735-99CB-B1C2E4C83093.jpeg

You haven't seen Stream Street?! 😂