Best Of Giveaway

Chloe

On 4/15/2021 at 6:13 PM, Chloe said:

To celebrate the launch of the new website, and hitting 10k subs on YouTube recently, there's a new Giveaway, with 3 prizes of £100 on offer.

Entry is straightforward - Just comment below with your favourite moment from the Channel so far. It doesn't have to be anything in particular, just whatever you think is the best: big wins, near misses, funny moments, or epic meltdowns, whatever you want.

Entries are tiered depending on your response:

• To gain 1 entry, comment below with your favourite moment
  • To gain 2 entries, comment below with your favourite moment and add a link to the video/stream the moment occurred
  • To gain 3 entries, comment below with your favourite moment and add a link to the video/stream with a timestamp to the moment occurring

Moments submitted for 2 or 3 entries should be unique to avoid entrants copying comments from before. First come first served, so if someone else has chosen your favourite moment - choose another, or else receive just one entry!

The moments chosen by you all will be added to a "Best Of..." video that will be published soon, and you'll receive a shout-out within the video. All entries will then be added to a wheel, where 3 winners will be chosen randomly to each win £100

The 3 winners will then be pitted against each other, with the best of the 3, voted for by you all, receiving a Hideous Slots Hoodie alongside the £100 prize.

Good luck!

Entries will close 22/04/21 at 5pm

The best moment for me has bein every stream he gave me the power and the will to stop gambling he is ma new addiction a have to watch all video

• Yeesss! 1

To celebrate the launch of the new website, and hitting 10k subs on YouTube recently, there's a new Giveaway, with 3 prizes of £100 on offer.

Entry is straightforward - Just comment below with your favourite moment from the Channel so far. It doesn't have to be anything in particular, just whatever you think is the best: big wins, near misses, funny moments, or epic meltdowns, whatever you want.

• To gain 2 entries, comment below with your favourite moment and add a link to the video/stream the moment occurred
  • To gain 3 entries, comment below with your favourite moment and add a link to the video/stream with a timestamp to the moment occurring

Moments submitted for 2 or 3 entries should be unique to avoid entrants copying comments from before. First come first served, so if someone else has chosen your favourite moment - choose another, or else receive just one entry!

The moments chosen by you all will be added to a "Best Of..." video that will be published soon, and you'll receive a shout-out within the video. All entries will then be added to a wheel, where 3 winners will be chosen randomly to each win £100

The 3 winners will then be pitted against each other, with the best of the 3, voted for by you all, receiving a Hideous Slots Hoodie alongside the £100 prize.

Good luck!

My best moments are the just out right passion weather it be the big wins or the lack of wins when the bouns hits 

• Yeesss! 1

My favourite moment was when Will was ordering Domino's whilst away from the camera and read out his address and bank details live on stream. His face when he got back to the stream was hilarious 🤣😂

Edited by Craigb1992

Good luck!

I have watched every single video wil has put on you tube right from the start my favourite bits are when will sings or genstures with hands he is such a funny guy when he wins a big amount of cash his reaction priceless.

I immediately thought of the time Will accidently revealed his address live on stream, but see I'm not the only one to think of that! So I'll go for Will's oldest Hideous Slots Xtra video instead (where he looks quite different!) and his 'big jugs' dance at 36:55: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxjXH02DPls&ab_channel=HideousSlotsXtra

Good luck!

one of my favourite moments was when will dressed up for the chocolate s launch,, think it was around 6 months back,, gotta say he looked very cheeky,, more than usual lol 

Lots of great moments but all from the early streaming days. Revealing the address, showing bookmarks

and the coughing millionaire. I must have seen that video at least 50 times. Plenty of great moments but many have been chosen so 

I will go with something unique and select Charlie and the Poster Factory as my entry.  You just couldn't make it up

what happened next. 

Timestamp 1.. 56.10  Its Not Rigged

Timestamp 2..58.35..If looks could kill

Timestamp 3..1:09:30.. Its making me look like an idiot

Timestamp 4..1:10:50.. Oh my God

Good luck everyone

• Haha 1

• Chloe locked and unfeatured this topic

This topic is now locked - my mistake that I forgot to schedule it to lock at 5pm sorry guys. A lot going on this week and a LOT of replies underneath this thread. I'll get everyones names put into a list so Will can pick the winners live on stream.

Those 3 winners will each win £100, and then we'll have a vote for the best of the 3 finalists on the forum - that winner will then also win a Hideous Slots hoodie as well as their £100 prize.

I'll hopefully have it done for tomorrow night's stream, but if not it will be sorted for Sunday's stream.

Thanks everyone for taking part - just a bit of fun to look back on some funny moments and a chance to win £100 for everyone 🙂

• Like 2