Best Of Giveaway

Chloe

My favourite moment from Mr Hideous is the first video I ever watched from him. The reason I chose this one is because it shows how genuine and entertaining he is compared to the rest.

(BIG Wins today! Is that a Deadwood Super Bonus? 5 on 5 at 5!)

12:35 - Time stamp

When he got the super and he saw he got pocket watches all the way, getting super excited making pig noises haha.

Keep it up Will! Thank you for all your SPICY Meatballllls moments.

• Yeesss! 1

On 4/15/2021 at 6:13 PM, Chloe said:

To celebrate the launch of the new website, and hitting 10k subs on YouTube recently, there's a new Giveaway, with 3 prizes of £100 on offer.

Entry is straightforward - Just comment below with your favourite moment from the Channel so far. It doesn't have to be anything in particular, just whatever you think is the best: big wins, near misses, funny moments, or epic meltdowns, whatever you want.

Entries are tiered depending on your response:

• To gain 1 entry, comment below with your favourite moment
  • To gain 2 entries, comment below with your favourite moment and add a link to the video/stream the moment occurred
  • To gain 3 entries, comment below with your favourite moment and add a link to the video/stream with a timestamp to the moment occurring

Moments submitted for 2 or 3 entries should be unique to avoid entrants copying comments from before. First come first served, so if someone else has chosen your favourite moment - choose another, or else receive just one entry!

The moments chosen by you all will be added to a "Best Of..." video that will be published soon, and you'll receive a shout-out within the video. All entries will then be added to a wheel, where 3 winners will be chosen randomly to each win £100

The 3 winners will then be pitted against each other, with the best of the 3, voted for by you all, receiving a Hideous Slots Hoodie alongside the £100 prize.

Good luck!

Entries will close 22/04/21 at 5pm

Oh where do I start, too many favourite and hilarious moments, let's see... 

Okay this video:  

Time stamp: 1:55:55 

It's his reaction that makes me laugh and the fact that he didn't see the other €450 win because of celebrating 🤣 funniest and most entertaining slots player to ever do it. 

• Haha 1

So for me it’s where I was personally involved and mentioned quite a lot. One of my first live streams I told him to take the centurion spins bonus rather than gambled he saw my comment listened and jokingly put all the pressure on me 😂 fortunately it turned out to be a massive hit with a huge spin with a decent multiplier and jacks everywhere. Reminiscent of stop and steps massive hit on millionaire with jacks. There’s so many more but that sticks out for me. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Love 1

There is only one. Ordering a pizza and telling everyone your adress,whilst walking out of the room to try and not let everyone hear. Lol 

Watched pretty much every one of your videoes/stream... Don't write in the chat just lurk. But congrats on how well you guys built the channel 

The funniest thing I've heard is someone ask will to go on come dine with me and said it would be an easy 1k for the stream 😅 😂  wills response was I cant cook ill give them cheese and cornbeef 🤣🤣 im actually cry laughing writing this. See attachment and definitely go watch at 19 minutes in. Think this will be my go to cheer me up vid 🙂 

Screenshot_20210417-182552_YouTube.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Well woke up this morning and went bk to sleep as well it was the morning and am to scared 2 go out my house unless am tipsey drunk but am trying to get sober it's like my 20th time of getting there but ur videos are so fun to watch and I do like the live chat to its a very good discretion keep it all up

2 hours ago, Gary Thompson said:

Yes the lil devil was amazing but my favourite part of any live stream was just the excitement and entertainment you bring. Your singing isn't the best though haha! 😀😀

Chloe agrees about the singing 😂

1 hour ago, Jamieb said:

There is only one. Ordering a pizza and telling everyone your adress,whilst walking out of the room to try and not let everyone hear. Lol 

Watched pretty much every one of your videoes/stream... Don't write in the chat just lurk. But congrats on how well you guys built the channel 

That's so nice to hear from you mate that was the first stream! 👏👏👏

39 minutes ago, richandbev said:

It has to be that bloody roast chicken 🤣I mean what other streamer to we know eats a roast chicken 🍗.

unique to say the least 😆 good on you Will 🤣🤣👍

Everyone eats chicken! You're just never expecting things to land when you're carving! 

59 minutes ago, Stacy Hilton said:

The funniest thing I've heard is someone ask will to go on come dine with me and said it would be an easy 1k for the stream 😅 😂  wills response was I cant cook ill give them cheese and cornbeef 🤣🤣 im actually cry laughing writing this. See attachment and definitely go watch at 19 minutes in. Think this will be my go to cheer me up vid 🙂 

Screenshot_20210417-182552_YouTube.jpg

Cheese and Corn Beef! You can just imagine them narrating about it whilst I was prepping it from a tin 😂

Sooooo many great streams and moments you have had Will entertaining people its hard to pick one out , but for me personally it was when i won a mug and Will said " yes its a mug but its a dirty mug , i aint going to wash it for ya " 🤣  .  The link is from the 205x win on unleashed max max , unfortunately the bit at the end where Will said its a dirty mug has been edited out lol 

15 minutes ago, Beauty1 said:

Well woke up this morning and went bk to sleep as well it was the morning and am to scared 2 go out my house unless am tipsey drunk but am trying to get sober it's like my 20th time of getting there but ur videos are so fun to watch and I do like the live chat to its a very good discretion keep it all up

That’s nice that it’s a good distraction for you, and best of luck to you on your journey. You’ll get there 🙂

• Love 1

🤔🤔🤔... the best bit Iv seen was the 1st stream I ever watched ages ago , I think you had like 24 subs maybe more.
ya used to give me shouts out and make a big deal about it lol 😂  even on Twitter you said to Katie give him a shout out he know wot your on about.  
sorry there’s no videos to these any more. But to me being around all this time and now a mod is special.  cheers will and 2jags for all the entertainment guys , and chloe for bringing it all together. You guys are like friends to me now 🧨🎰❤️ 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Happy 2

14 minutes ago, bongyb said:

Sooooo many great streams and moments you have had Will entertaining people its hard to pick one out , but for me personally it was when i won a mug and Will said " yes its a mug but its a dirty mug , i aint going to wash it for ya " 🤣  .  The link is from the 205x win on unleashed max max , unfortunately the bit at the end where Will said its a dirty mug has been edited out lol 

That's so great mate thanks for remembering the dirty Mug quote... I'll try find it and put it in a highlight 😂

These are great moments! Like I say doesn't have to be big wins... Its all about those times that were fun and we all had a laugh 😂 

5 minutes ago, pirotta666 said:

🤔🤔🤔... the best bit Iv seen was the 1st stream I ever watched ages ago , I think you had like 24 subs maybe more.
ya used to give me shouts out and make a big deal about it lol 😂  even on Twitter you said to Katie give him a shout out he know wot your on about.  
sorry there’s no videos to these any more. But to me being around all this time and now a mod is special.  cheers will and 2jags for all the entertainment guys , and chloe for bringing it all together. You guys are like friends to me now 🧨🎰❤️ 

Yes Pirotta mate. Maybe we should go back to doing those shoutouts? 🤔

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Ratfoxcat said:

Best moment for me was when you bought 2jags swarm bonus that he had for over a year and couldn't pop it. Then you popped it lol it was quality. 

197 bees I’d put into that swarm and I was up to £20 stakes. Had totally written it off. Was well chuffed Will wanted to go halves with me and we managed to pop it on stream so quickly. I genuinely thought it just wasn’t ever going to go, was so pleased! 

• Yeesss! 2

1 hour ago, Chloe said:

That’s nice that it’s a good distraction for you, and best of luck to you on your journey. You’ll get there 🙂

Thank you and will enjoy reading all chat when all the live streams are about 📖😊😊